Verified Reviewer

2.0

I am a Registered Nurse who used to do Home Healthcare, so I know the routine. My post-hip fracture intake was done last March, so COVID-19 measures were in place.

PT was set up for 3 times a week. I have Medicare Part A, so it should have been covered 100%. All supervisory checks were over the phone, so were some PT appointments. Discharge was a 3-minute phone call, and now I am getting bills for the visits that Medicare has already paid.

Kind of sounds like fraud!!

But, of course there are no billing or insurance email addresses to communicate with- just payment specialists. Thank goodness I was able to move around and build up my own muscles, PT guy was great, but not worth paying twice.

User's recommendation: Check your billing and insurance, they already got hit in 2016, looks like they didn't learn!

Preferred solution: Update my insurance info and stop trying to double bill me.

Kindred at Home Pros: Quinn the pt was great when he could come.

Kindred at Home Cons: Kindred billing dept is trying to double bill me, No way to email them documents.

Location: 3296 Greenwald Way North, Kissimmee, FL 34741

Comments

#1987698

Guys this person is not a registered nurse. If you look at her spelling and grammar style you will see that she did not make it past elementary school.

To get to medical school you need a high school or higher education. This she does not have. She is just pretending to be a nurse.

But to qualify for nursing school, you would have to write an essay. Her essay would disqualify her from medical school because she can hardly write.

#2054243
@Sidonia

She could have went to college years ago, and just wanted to get her information out there quickly. I'm sure she was angry and didn't think she was being graded on her informal review.

#2063979
@Sidonia

Her grammar, punctuation, and spelling were correct.

Kindred at Home Reviews