Mcminnville, Oregon
3.3K views 345 comments

I am the owner of Micks Customs and ive been a Hardknock dealer since 2006.Kelly has ripped me and my customers off many times.

Ive even defended him right here on Pissed Consumer. Well im done, he is a very poor business person, a total a$$ hole to customers and all of his designs are just stolen ideas from other REAL BIKE BUILDERS. I am coming out with my own bobber kit and in cloaboration with others too. He is about to see the competition of his life unfold in front of him.

Bye Bye Kikker 5150. You screwed the wrong guys this time. A group of us dealers all got together and have been working on our own inventions. We know from Kelly Kikkert how not to run a business so, Thank You skinny little worm for teaching us how to be your biggest competition.

I have proof from his own words that he copies ideas from other bike builders if anyone wants them. Oh yah there will not be a 250cc bike because the liability is too large, i have that copied too.

Have a nice day Mr.Kikkert See you all soon WWW.MICKSCUSTOMS.COM

Review about: Hardknock Bobber.

Review #205270 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $15
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kikker 5150?

Comments

Jason jimos transvestite
Mansilingan, Bacolod, Philippines #249528

It's really funny how the Hardknock Gangstas on the lame forum talk about dumb stuff instead of bikes all day and are so concerned with what they call "trolls and lurkers" you girls sound like paranoid tweekers looking through the blinds like the cops are coming.Ha ha ha ha ha so funny.

Big bad mini bikers are so scared someone might read the dumb garbage they wrote about their mini bikes. Hey Jimos the meat flute blower I thought you had all of our IP adresses by now so you can sue everyone for calling you out.

What's up?Your full of $hit huh?

Beware
Mount Sinai, New York, United States #248499

Beware of Kikker5150 and their non DOT, non EPA approved Chinese ***.

Google the name KELLY KIKKERT. See for yourself.

Bad news travels FAST, FAR and WIDE in the information age. Don't be a sucker!

Email from Mick today
Mansilingan, Bacolod, Philippines #248361

I have been talking to many non-profit organizations who are dedicated to keeping our children and teens off of drugs.I've decided to donate $100 of every Cleveland Heist Motorcycle sale to this cause.

Thank you for choosing Micks Customs LLC home of the most affordable Bobber Motorcycle

Micks email today
Mansilingan, Bacolod, Philippines #248351

I received an email from Mick today after I asked for a shipping quote for a Cleveland Heist Motorcycle. Sounds like he's doin some great things with his earnings. Very commendable of him I would have to say. Here is a copy of the email.

I have been talking to many non-profit organizations who are dedicated to keeping our children and teens off of drugs. I've decided to donate $100 of every Cleveland Heist Motorcycle sale to this cause. I will also have a line of upgrade and custom parts and will be donating 50% of all profits to the same cause. I want my customers to feel good about where their money is going. I'm committed to doing my part in eliminating drugs in America. Our children are the future and I believe this is a solid investment in their future.

Jimos family friend
Mansilingan, Bacolod, Philippines #248348

Hey Jimos get off Micks jock you man chowder guzzler this is between me and you.Still don't know who I am?

You should I've hated you for years you nosy little creep of a turd.The Hardknock Forum guys can't stand you either you fad follower Meat flute blower.

Jason jimos hated by all
Mansilingan, Bacolod, Philippines #248344

#26 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 14:53

Reply Quote

*** Hornfixer, You're making friends everywhere you go.

#27 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 15:05

scooterjim

Just giving my opinion. Like my first post says....... My $.02 !!

I guess my opinion doesn't matter. I could care less what they say..........

#28 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 15:58

hornfixer:

My $.02 !!

For that I will give you one half of a square inch.

Hornfixer hated by many
Mansilingan, Bacolod, Philippines #248289

#26 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 14:53

Reply Quote

*** Hornfixer, You're making friends everywhere you go.

#27 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 15:05

scooterjim

Just giving my opinion. Like my first post says....... My $.02 !!

I guess my opinion doesn't matter. I could care less what they say..........

#28 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 15:58

hornfixer:

My $.02 !!

For that I will give you one half of a square inch.

Hardknocker crybabies
Mansilingan, Bacolod, Philippines #248288

#16 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 13:05

hornfixer

How am I wearing the g-string?? You know the times in the past that you've said that... you've jinxed yourself....

If Sam did all the promo work on his own and out of his own pocket, why should he donate advertisement to his competition?? Didn't you take economics in high school?

This is a capitolist society we're in.

The Viva Knock Vegas rally is an event sponsored by the manufacturer.

Not only is it an event where we can all get together and have fun, it's promotion of the product.

You don't think the build off bike I'm making isn't going to have a list of the companies that provided paint and leather and Wild Celt Cycles isn't going to be mentioned in any way, shape, or form? It's fun, it's art, and it's promotion.

If the dealers want a piece of the pie that Sam baked, they can help pay for the ingredients.

And as a side note, it's a bananna hamock, not a g-string, and it's HOT PINK with a smiley face on my junk.

Wild Celt Cycles, LLC

Vintage and Custom-Restoration Motorcycles

Authorized Hardknock Dealer

Henderson, Nevada 702-586-4552

Spookytooth

#17 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 13:15

rasta1:

I disagree with that last statement!

I...

__________________

"Oh I'm sorry I called you a dumb-***. What I meant to say is your a BONAFIDE ***, WITH THE IQ OF A TOMATO! Do You Feel Better Now?"

kikker5150

Admin

#18 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 13:17

Reply Quote

Sam is a local dealer. Sam made the deal with the hotel. Why would an out of state dealer expect equal exposure? Even the other local dealer understands this. Someone tried that last year. Your business card on someone else's bike is not cricket.

rasta1

#19 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 13:18

Reply Quote

I'm talking 200cc as stated in the banner! 70 is easily achieved without allot of upgrading.

SANTA CRUZ, CA

'Some self destruct others just fade away" san francisco giants world seires champs 2010!

#20 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 13:47

Reply Quote

This is my sales display, has nothing to do with the event in April. This is a sales tool for Sin City Hardknocks. I would have thought you think it was a great way to rep the nation and get the word out. If you want to kick down some money horn fixer I can save a corner for you, oh wait you are not a dealer never mind. Thanks for the support Rick.

Hornfixer troublemaker on foru
Mansilingan, Bacolod, Philippines #248286

Looks like Hronfixer can't mind his own business on the HardKokk forum either what a douche bag.

#14 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 12:20

hornfixer

Wait... Horn... no offense... you're not even a f**king dealer, why do you even care?

Let the dealers that might be concerned bring this up with Kelly if their panties are in a bunch.

Wild Celt Cycles, LLC

Vintage and Custom-Restoration Motorcycles

Authorized Hardknock Dealer

Henderson, Nevada 702-586-4552

#15 | Posted: 10 Feb 2011 12:48

Vegas Rick

Your the one wearing the pink g-string right now. Is the Vegas Event now a sales show instead ??

That banner says: buy from us. Just not an even playing field for all dealers attending.

Kikker 5150 get rich

Age: 34

Posts: 2

Rep Power: 0

Kikker 5150 Hardknock Bobber and their service suck

I research everything before i buy. I looked up Kikker 5150 Inc. Kelly Kikkert (the owner) and all of the dealers i could find. Even though everything on the internet about this company and the owner was negetive I chose to call his dealers and find out first hand. They all said the same thing, that Kelly just gets mad easily and if you *** him off he wont help you with warranty, an MSO, or parts problems. They all assured me that i could register the Hardknock bobber and that they are legal for the street. Well i decided to call the EPA, DMV in Florida, and ODOT. Not only are they extremely illegal for the road but the bikes and owner of KIkker 5150 are both under federal investigation. They DO NOT meet any of the safety standards, federal emissions, EPA, ODOT, and are illegally imported to the US from China. WTF? I was assured by 12 of his dealers and Kelly himself at Kikker 5150 that his bikes were all legit and ready for the street. So i was now a little irritated about being lied to, i decided to ask more people so i joined The Hardknock Forum only to find out the crooked...

Tims Kustoms

kikker bikes

california hardknock

bone rockin bikes

hard knock shop

And here are the Hardknock dealers or former dealers who were honest to me and told me about all of the title issues, bad service from Kikker 5150 and Kelly Kikkert, as well as teh fake warranty and fake illegal MSO. I appriciated their honesty and many examples . A few of them are no longer dealers for this creep because of his bad service and lies.

www.mickscutoms.com

www.oldschool.com

www.deldovacycles.com

www.keizermotorcycle.com

I am now on a mission along with hundreds of Hardknock owners ive met to start a class action lawsuit against Kelly Kikkert and his business. Im starting a website for the cause.