Albany, New York

Kids fashion democracy is a SCAM...THEY MAKE YOU PAY $325.

For your child to walk like a ZOMBIE... MY DAUGHTER MADE THE FINALS, BUT THEY BROUGHT ON A THIRD JUDGE AT THE END WHO DID NOT SEE MY CHILD CATEGORY 4-8 TO VOTE. NOT TO MENTION PULLED SOMEONE OUT OF THE AUDIENCE TO PUT THEY SENSE INTO THE JUDGING, NOT TO MENTION "WAYNE" THE OWNER HAD HIS SAY IN IT AS WELL... THIS SHOW IS A BUNCH OF B.S.

HALF THE KIDS PAID FOR $60 FOR TRAINING CLASSES AND STILL LOOKED FOOLISH 2016 4-8 CATEGORY WINNER FATHER SAT WITH THE MEDIA CREW ALL DAY. WHEN HE WAS TOLD NOT TO.

THE JUDGING WAS RIGGED....I TRULY BELIEVE CONTESTANT NUMBER 6 IN THE 4-8 2016 CATEGORY SHOULD HAVE WON SHE CAME WITH FUNK AND WAS FIERCE...

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kids Fashion Democracy?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Hulu - Redesign ineffective Hulu "... I only watch Hulu from our Apple TV.We were disgusted with the redesign after an automatic update..." Read more Netflix has double billed me for a year and won't refund the money! Netflix "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..." Read more Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more Cooking Club Of America - Where did it go? Cooking Club Of America "I loved my monthly magazine and the products I purchased from them and when you pay for a lifetime membership, you expect to continue getting what you paid in advance...." Read more Del Webb By Pulte Homes - I am not a Pissed Consumer and I would buy another Pulte Home Del Webb By Pulte Homes "We bought a Pulte home in a 55+ community and are very pleased with the purchase and follow up of any problems. Yes, there were a few issues but Pulte..." Read more Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com - Catastrophic experience with Hockerty (formerly: tailor4less) Lose money. Hockerty Com Or Tailor4less Com "So you want a tailored suit, jacket, shirt or pants. If the price is reasonable one can expect a well tailored suit but not quite as if you paid triple...." Read more Earth Fare - "Grass-fed" maybe, "fresh" absolutely not Earth Fare "Fresh beef is red, not brown, as the mistake that I've purchased is clearly product they needed to move. Albeit, at a sale price that most will accept but at..." Read more Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation - Union Trade Company - Straphon Eubanks - Swift Fraud & Deception Union Trade Company Humanitarian Charitable Foundation "This horrific financial matter began approximately 6 months ago and involved a financial instrument (SBLC) supplied by Mr John S Diak to Union Trade Company. Union Trade Company owns another..." Read more