Kids Fashion Democracy - Review in Entertainment category from Albany, New York
Kids fashion democracy is a SCAM...THEY MAKE YOU PAY $325.
For your child to walk like a ZOMBIE... MY DAUGHTER MADE THE FINALS, BUT THEY BROUGHT ON A THIRD JUDGE AT THE END WHO DID NOT SEE MY CHILD CATEGORY 4-8 TO VOTE. NOT TO MENTION PULLED SOMEONE OUT OF THE AUDIENCE TO PUT THEY SENSE INTO THE JUDGING, NOT TO MENTION "WAYNE" THE OWNER HAD HIS SAY IN IT AS WELL... THIS SHOW IS A BUNCH OF B.S.
HALF THE KIDS PAID FOR $60 FOR TRAINING CLASSES AND STILL LOOKED FOOLISH 2016 4-8 CATEGORY WINNER FATHER SAT WITH THE MEDIA CREW ALL DAY. WHEN HE WAS TOLD NOT TO.
THE JUDGING WAS RIGGED....I TRULY BELIEVE CONTESTANT NUMBER 6 IN THE 4-8 2016 CATEGORY SHOULD HAVE WON SHE CAME WITH FUNK AND WAS FIERCE...
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "I have played here for quite some time. I have never had a problem with payouts being payed. They are debited to my bank account within a day..."
- "I signed up and won 30.00 in a bingo game, they then refused to pay it out asking for a deposit. I then did some research and found this site..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "Since FIFA 15 Coins are not real currency, they have to be purchased online. Due to its virtual utility, it cannot be earned like the real currency. There are several..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "I just bought a Marketside Ceasar salad kit this morning 1/29/16 at Walmart. Expiration date said Feb 3rd 2016. More than half of the lettuce was brown and..."
- "Done with Dunkin. I rarely comment/complain about poor service but I've just had enough. My last (meaning most recent and final) visit at dunkin donut was on August 26..."
- "Farmplast in Fairfield NJ advertises a plastic crate (similar to a large milk crate) said to be for storage of vinyl LPs ... http://www.milkcrates1.com/collections/vinyl-record-crates If you check the attached photo, the rounded..."