Kids Fashion Democracy - Review in Entertainment category from Albany, New York
Kids fashion democracy is a SCAM...THEY MAKE YOU PAY $325.
For your child to walk like a ZOMBIE... MY DAUGHTER MADE THE FINALS, BUT THEY BROUGHT ON A THIRD JUDGE AT THE END WHO DID NOT SEE MY CHILD CATEGORY 4-8 TO VOTE. NOT TO MENTION PULLED SOMEONE OUT OF THE AUDIENCE TO PUT THEY SENSE INTO THE JUDGING, NOT TO MENTION "WAYNE" THE OWNER HAD HIS SAY IN IT AS WELL... THIS SHOW IS A BUNCH OF B.S.
HALF THE KIDS PAID FOR $60 FOR TRAINING CLASSES AND STILL LOOKED FOOLISH 2016 4-8 CATEGORY WINNER FATHER SAT WITH THE MEDIA CREW ALL DAY. WHEN HE WAS TOLD NOT TO.
THE JUDGING WAS RIGGED....I TRULY BELIEVE CONTESTANT NUMBER 6 IN THE 4-8 2016 CATEGORY SHOULD HAVE WON SHE CAME WITH FUNK AND WAS FIERCE...
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "I signed up and won 30.00 in a bingo game, they then refused to pay it out asking for a deposit. I then did some research and found this site..."
- "The alt-katolische Spitalkirche is one of the oldest Christian churches in Baden-Baden. It was first mentioned on the Spital legal instruments on March 1351. It was not far from the..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "I purchased a waist training belt. I wore it one time and in less than two hours, it tore in two places. I tried returning it and have just been..."
- "Bought this Proctor Silex individual coffee server at Target, and it made awful watery coffee, and spewed water over the counter. It made a horrific noise and a few times..."
- "I just bought a Marketside Ceasar salad kit this morning 1/29/16 at Walmart. Expiration date said Feb 3rd 2016. More than half of the lettuce was brown and..."
- "In July of 2008 we purchased vinyl fencing and gates to surround and protect our in ground swimming pool. The gates failed within a few months (Broke apart) and the..."
- "On March 5th my Starbucks Card, that had almost $50 on it, got deactivated for REASONS UNKNOWN!!!!! When I called them about it they said it was "frozen" and under..."