Kicks Trade - Lace front scam from china
I recently sent money western union for a Lace Front Wig to a China vendor called www.kicks-trade.com
and got scam.I ordered a Lace front Wig from a different China vendor before and recieved my items.
The difference is the price, they try to intise you by lowering the price by half. So if your lace front price seem to good to be true,don't fall for it.
A lot of these third party website like DHgate,Alibaba.com don't screen what the client is selling.Its best to do COD or with paypal when a purchase is made through any one of these companies.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Lace Front
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- " I am writing because I am having an issue that needs urgent attention. I am a customer of Aliexpress.com and have made many purchases with no issues up until..."
- "I sent an item to a buyer sometimes ago. Unfortunately, the package went missing. Buyer filed for refund and Tradesy shut down my account. Post office found the missing package..."
- "I have been selling on Ebay for about a year and though I don't have a huge business I had at least 60 sales and had all positive feedbacks except..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "Diana Peters of Death Row Dog Rescue aka Save a Death Row Dog has been scamming innocent facebook fans out of their hard earned money. She is located in Oakland..."
- "I requested a quote, which they gave but were really pushy over the phone. I sent off my PS4 to have the fan fixed. Hardly heard a thing from them..."
- "I was notified that I had won the Birds & Blooms Great Backyard Giveaway contest. I was in formed that I had won (one) HOLIDAY BELL™ with Hummingbird Wind Catcher..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."