Miami, Florida

I recently sent money western union for a Lace Front Wig to a China vendor called www.kicks-trade.com

and got scam.I ordered a Lace front Wig from a different China vendor before and recieved my items.

The difference is the price, they try to intise you by lowering the price by half. So if your lace front price seem to good to be true,don't fall for it.

A lot of these third party website like DHgate,Alibaba.com don't screen what the client is selling.Its best to do COD or with paypal when a purchase is made through any one of these companies.

Review about: Lace Front.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kicks Trade?

Comments

KICKS TRADE - SCAM!!!
Kamphaeng Phet, Kamphaeng Phet, Thailand #27564

STAY AWAY FROM KICKSTRADE, I ORDER 3 PCS (MINIMUM ORDER) HUMAN HAIR CLIP EXTENSIONS, AND 3 CORSETS, I RECIEVED 3 NASTY FAKE LV BIKINS! AND 2 PCS CHEAPEST NASTY SYNTHEITC CILP EXTENSIONS YOU EVER SEEN! NO RESOPNSE FROM KICKS TRADE, THIS IS A SINGLE PERSON RUNNING A SCAM IT IS NOT A COMPNY OR FACTORY!!

Nikki
Greenacres City, Florida, United States #26868

Seriously, are they sending you your products or the quality sucks? did anyone buy anything else from Kicks-trade ?

Ginger
Olgiate Olona, Lombardy, Italy #25398

Are you saying you never recieved the wig or was it of poor quality?