69 views
Verified Reviewer

1.3

I contacted them thinking it would be useful, as I am starting to get my vending machine business up and running. Immediately, Ron Joseph sounded disgruntled on the phone, rushed me, and gave me no additional information about the services they offer since the website was very confusing.

It shows that they locate a placement for vending machines, and also that they sell them, which is not true. He avoided any questions I had and suggested sending me a text link that stated billing options and webinars.

It was obviously automated and had been rehearsed, but since it was so confusing and contradicting to the website, I decided to google reviews before throwing my money into something.

If you're trying to sell me something that I already want to buy, you probably should be more interested in my phone call... I am glad I checked the reviews before I even wasted my money and time with this fraudulent company

User's recommendation: don't use.

Preferred solution: n/a.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Kick Start Locations Reviews