I ordered Hunan shrimp with pork fried rice and crab Rangoon.I thought everything was fine due to the fact of ordering from this place before.

Up till I started eating the rice and chewed on a piece of ceramic or pottery of some kind. It felt like I was chewing on rocks! I spit it out and looked through the food carefully only to find that there was flakes and pieces of the ceramic or pottery all though out the food. Including the sauce the shrimp was in.

I immediately called them and explained to them my findings. Whom ever I spoke to quickly responded as if they had no idea of what it was. I gave them the benefit of doubt and assumed it had came from the utensil that is used to cook the food or even the pan or something. So I then agreed for them to make it over.

But due to the fact that they had just opened up in a new location not too long ago the ceramic, pottery like pieces could of been from anything. So just to be safe I quickly called back to apologize and ask for a refund only to get attitude back and a big fat NO! They told me no because I waste food! And that the driver already left also that I should have called him back quicker.

I am the customer and they have indeed lost a customer. I asked to speak to someone of higher Authority or if I needed to call the health department or the cops. Just to get a response of "call whoever, I'm not worried". I assured the man that if I had to do so that there would be a problem and I did not want any problem just my money back.

I then reminded the man that things like this happen in the food business and by law I am required to a refund especially if I am giving the food back and not accepting the new order. He then told me that they looked at the food(2nd order) and it was fine. I then said no and I just want a refund. He finally said fine I will tell the driver and for me never to call back.

I said thank you and hung up, met the driver at my door and got my $15 back from my order of $12.07.

I even tipped!so please check your food if ordering from this place because they will try to refuse a customer refund.

Review about: Horrible Customer Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Khoo kitchen?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion