I have worked for Kforce before and had been very happy with the pay and work they provided for me in the past.I take everything back Ive ever said nice about them.

Apparently I work for free. I started temping for them again and it has been almost a month now since not getting paid. Yes you heard right...NOT GETTING PAID.

Checks are supposed to be mailed weekly and i never received one pay check.Tod them about it, gave me the run around about how its on its way...4 timecards submitted later and still nothing...BAD LOOK!

Review about: Timecards.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kforce?

Comments

me

Contact you states dept. of labor they will force them to pay you and fine them.It is what you pay taxes for.

LiveCareer - Lost 200 dollars  (Scam! Don't ever use this site!) LiveCareer "This LiveCareer site is a fraud. I signed up on Jan 18 for an one time resume for 1 dollar. Then they quietly charged me 39.80 on February 3, March..." Read more Labor Ready - Won't repair my furtinure that there workers ruined or return phone calls Labor Ready "They came to move some couches and tore them trying to force them through the door. They did not know what they where doing even though they told me these..." Read more AppleOne - Illegal Employment Practices AppleOne "I applied for a job advertised on monster.com. I get an email reply from a recruiter. The recruiter tells me to call back on the number in the email (receptionist)..." Read more INTERPOL/S.H.E.I.L.D ARREST WARRANT FOR THE ARREST OF ALL CAREEREXCUSE STAFF/EMPLOYEES CareerExcuse "CAREER EXCUSE HAS BEEN DEEMED A CORRUPT COMPANY AND NOW HAS A WARRANT FOR THE ARREST OF ALL LABELED STAFF/EMPLOYEES UNDER THE COMPANY. ASSIGNED ARRESTING OFFICER: DEPUTY AGENT NEGRO DERSHA...." Read more Gearbest - The best service Gearbest "The photo is from the most recent purchase, but I have already made more than 30 orders with many products. All products are quality, and even if you have a..." Read more Lending Club - Slow confusing process with absolutely no communication Lending Club "I am currently around two weeks since our application. We decided to give Lending Club a try, pre-qualified for a loan, submitted all requested documentation immediately upon request. After a..." Read more Threads King - THREADSKING IS A SCAM Threads King "Items constantly "lost in transit" Rude replies from customer service Does NOT give refund as they claim they would AWFUL DO NOT BUY FROM THEM You WILL loose your money!..." Read more Gearbest take my money and not Giving me refund or product Gearbest "I ordered one quadcopter from gearbest on 23 may 2017 then automatically it selected on ship via unregistered mail and then i didnt able to see that i want to..." Read more