Verified Reviewer

2.0

Today I went to the Summerside location, on water street .(Summerside, Prince Edward Island). This was one of the worst experiences Ive ever had at a fast food restaurant.

Complete waste of money. I ordered a twister combo , with poutine as a side and I specifically asked for my fries to be crispy before making it into a poutine. I took pictures but am unable to attach them here. I am not one bit exaggerating when I say my poutine was ICE cold.

The gravy was like it came out of a fridge, the fries didnt even feel cooked. Cold, floppy and disgusting. The curds didnt melt not even remotely, they too were ice cold. My twister, was just two strips, with a massive amount of dressing.

And maybe one shred of lettuce. Isnt there supposed to be cheese and tomato too?

This was disgusting, I just pulled the strips out and ate them. What a waste of money.

User's recommendation: Do not go to this location.

KFC Canada Cons: So greasy, Bad customer service, No consistency, Smaller cuts of chicken.

Location: 62 Water Street, Summerside PE C1N 1A5