Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Incompetence does not even begin to describe these morons (owners and especially the installer).

Keystone Window of Philadelphia (Hatfield, PA) should NOT be one your list of places to get a referral from and certainly do not have the perform an "work" for you.

Avoid Keystone Window of Philadelphia (Hatfield, PA) at all costs. Don't get suckered in by their pricing or "commitment to quality work", shop around and find a reputable and knowledgeable window and door installation company. A quick Google search will help you find a company that actually knows what they are doing.

inability

failure

flaw

imperfection

incompetence

incompetency

ineptitude

ineptness

Review about: Keystone Windows Windows Installation.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Keystone Window?

Comments

Rob Mato
Elkins Park, Pennsylvania, United States #779472

As the owner of Keystone Window, we prefer not to comment from such criticism by a jealous competitor.This industry is full of these kinds of people and companies.

A real customer complaint would post their name and address so we could correct any issues.

Believe maybe 50% of what u read from these unaudited sites.Thank you, Rob Mato

George Hardwood Floors - GEORGE (QUOC) NGO PUT A COATING OF POLY ON BRAND NEW FLOORS THAT COST THOUSANDS AND RUINED THEM AND WONT PAY UP OR FIX George Hardwood Floors "HES ON CRAIGS LIST - FLOORING BY GEORGE = DEPENDABLE FLOORING ROSLINDALE FLOORING HARDWOOD SPECIALIST QN FLOORING HIS NUMBER IS 857-284-9567 I HAVE PICS I CAN SHARE I PAID A..." Read more House Doctors of West County - We were frauded, harrassed and wrongfully sued! House Doctors of West County "Steve Boriss, Owner of House Doctors 509 of West County Llc., is a fraud! He did not finish our deck and came to our home and harassed my 14 year..." Read more Review about Eagle Carports Rv Carpot from Piney Point Village, Texas Eagle Carports "Had a 16' X 36' installed. Less than 3 months, roof started to rust. They said that they don't warranty carports that big. I paid nearly 3 thousand dollars for..." Read more Mcc And Associates - M.C.C. and Associates, Inc. - Shannon McAnally & Ryan Narramore ripped off my dental office. Mcc And Associates " Self deception, conflicts of interest, a feeling of possible corruption, and completely abandoning moral fiber are all words I would use to describe the owners..." Read more Marcos Pizza - Terrible service and messed up orders twice In a row Marcos Pizza "I called yesterday to order my wifes food and the driver was 23 minutes late. They credited the order but was very rude about it. So i called today and..." Read more Leagle.com/plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org all ruthless websites that destroy the careers and reputations of Americans for sinister motives Leagle "When it comes to monetized websites such as leagle.com, plainsite.org and unitedstatescourts.org there may be something much more sinister behind these ruthless website then ever imagined. These websites mentioned are..." Read more Shipito - They are thieves and scammers !! Shipito "In my first purchase was all perfect, (because the purchase was of little value). In my second purchase, of greater value, they told me that my package was lost in..." Read more Tadd Wholesale Supply - TADDWHOLESALE is crooked..BUYER BEWARE! Tadd Wholesale Supply "I purchased a 6 lot of A/C filters from them. Box came in with a cardboard patch over the bottom corner of package. I thought nothing of it and put..." Read more