Keystone Rv - Poor design

45 of 530 Keystone Rv reviews

We ordered in July and did not get till 10-21-2016 Was supposed to be like the 2016's with some new additions.We picked up, no storage, white flooring, carpeting is really cheap, no bedroom storage, a cabinet in the bathroom that is only about 6 inches wide (what can you put into that linen closet?), cleanout pipe on outside that is not covered and just hanging afraid it is going to get torn off, a complete cabinet in kitchen that is taken up due to the hot water heater, a bed that is way to big for the bedroom(can't hardly walk around it to make it) 4 small dresser drawers to put stuff in (so we had to go buy some plastic dressers to fit in closet to put our clothes in), a computerized system that is completely dumb, I could go on and on about all that is wrong.

I am so sorry we bought this unit...I feel as though I am going to be paying for the next 15 years on something that is going to be worth nothing. It was to be our retirement in a couple years, but wasted a lot of money on it!!! Our unit is a Keystone Alpine 3900RE and would not recommend it to no one. I have also contacted Alpine, they are doing nothing to make me happier with the unit, they are *** me off more.

Oh, and I was promised a dyson vacuum with the unit, and got a 29.95 Dirt Devil...Cheap ***.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had an experience with Keystone Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
45 of 530 Keystone Rv reviews

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Keystone Rv.
Filing a new complaint about
×