Keystone Rv - Keystone Outback Travel Trailer Front Cap Fading (Twice)

158 of 530 Keystone Rv reviews

I have a 2014 Keystone Outback that has the same issue.When I first noticed the fading on the cap, I returned to the Dealer and was told they were well aware of the issue and had redone several other units.

They took my unit in and with the Manufacturers authorization, they repaired the fading. It looked new again.

I left thinking what great service I had gotten. Within 2-3 months I began to notice the fading again on the front cap. I returned to the Dealer and after a few weeks of them conferring with the Manufacturer, as to how they would handle the situation, I was told to bring it back in.

Several weeks later I picked up my unit and again, it looks great.

Now I'm just holding my breath hoping that this will be the final repair.We'll see.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

• What I liked
    • I liked it till the gel coat faded
  • What I disliked
      No items

Reason of review:
Cautious until I know it will hold up.
Product or service
Keystone Outback 277Rl
Review category
Dealers
review #836331

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keystone Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
158 of 530 Keystone Rv reviews

May 15, 2016 #1159244

You are fortunate. I have the same problem and Keystone refused any responsibility for the fading. Mine started less than two years out. Never again for a keystone product, and I'll make sure anyone who asks is made aware of Keystone's non-response to a widespread problem

0 0 Reply

Apr 26, 2016 #1150163

We just had them reject taking care of ours on our Laredo. Looks like *** and the dealer told us they know they had bad paint. Our dealer is just as angry as we are. Pay that much money for a camper and in two years the front end looks awful.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.