Keystone Rv - Keystone Fuzion - Poor Decal Quality

35 of 530 Keystone Rv reviews

I see there are others who have this same poor decal quality experience.My trailer is awesome on the inside but looks like trailer trash from the outside and is humiliating to take into the public camping spaces.I would think that Keystone would be embarrassed that their product is being advertised as I travel all over the U.S., that their exterior quality is so poor.

I have had other Fuzion owners stop by and share their own complaints regarding the decals. Mine started to peel the very first year, and I have spent the last 5 years slowing removing the flaked edges but can't keep up. I am trying to save enough money so I can have what bits-n-pieces that remain, professionally removed.

My dealer recommended I contact customer service before going public with pictures, but I can see talking to Keystone will get me no closer to a solution.They should be ashamed, as I have seen way older RVs wear much better over time than my newer one.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Bad quality
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
2009 Keystone Fuzion 363
Review category
Dealers
review #959623

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keystone Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
35 of 530 Keystone Rv reviews
Bone

Feb 09 #1284321 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

"It is humiliating to take into the public camping spaces" WOW
Humiliating because your sticker are peeling a little. Why not just peel them off. That'll show Keystone that your not advertising for them. Should be a no brainer.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.