Keystone Rv - Keystone Alpine

44 of 530 Keystone Rv reviews

Your company stinks...I will never ever buy another or recommend Alpine or any other trailer from you people.I waited and waited for our camper from the first week in July till Oct 21, 2016 to get my unit, and it is the worst thing I have ever done.

Your people there are always right and us consumers that buy your things are wrong. The 3900RE was promised to have all the things we wanted and needed, and it turned out to be a big disappointment. White flooring, get real, no storage, clean out pipes outside are just hanging and uncovered, bed is to big for the room, linen closet in bathroom is a joke, and why put in a washer and dryer hook up if we have no room for clothes to take cause there is no room to put them. the computerized system is horrible and hard to work.

Come down to earth people and get real. Those are campers and people actually do live in some of them. I am really pissed about this and what *** me off more is that you people are not listening to us.

To me this is false advertising and if something happens to this unit, I will be contacting my attorney.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

• What I liked
    • Dealership had very nice people
  • What I disliked
    • Poor quality control
    • Company does not stand behind its products
    • Lied
    • Keystone should take ownership of this issue

Reason of review:
Almost everything on this list.
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Product or service
Alpine 3900 Re 2017
Review category
Dealers
review #944399

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keystone Rv? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
44 of 530 Keystone Rv reviews
Bone

Feb 09 #1284335 Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States

Sounds like you didn't actually look at the unit before you bought it. You didn't know that you were getting a white floor-Get real.
Bed too big for the room, linen closet in the bathroom is a joke, no room to put clothes...are you kidding me. Sounds like your the joke. A real victim of circumstances. No wonder Keystone doesn't want to talk to you. I wouldn't talk to you either.

0 0 Reply

Feb 10 #1284620 Mount Pleasant, Michigan, United States

No didn't get to see unit. It was change over from 16's to 17 models. We have first one from the line and was promised it would be just like the 16's models but with a few extras on it. When we picked it up, we didn't have the chance to go through it like we wanted cause we were rushed through. Found all this stuff out when we got it home or we wouldn't have taken it at all.

1 0 Reply

Feb 10 #1284621 Mount Pleasant, Michigan, United States

And I'm not a joke, you are. When your rushed, you don't see those things, you get real. I don't want to talk to you either.

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.