Chef gaffo at key lime cove sucks
When I first started working for this chef I was so excited, world renowned , teacher, 25 years in the industry.HA !
The first month I worked for him there was a banquet for 50 people who did a tasting a Month earlier and decided on sirloin for there event. When it came time for there dinner in order to save two bucks a plate he served them improperly cooked skirt steaks. People were actually spitting the food into there napkins. I felt so bad for the people who booked the event .
Then , there was a family picnic set up for employees, I swear that I would not have fed that gruel to my dog. There was no effort , almost like he really did not care, or was too thick to realize how horrible it all really was .during another event he tried to feed me a raw piece of pork tenderloin, I handed it back to him he threw it back in the oven .45 minutes later the pork had to go back in the oven after it was served still raw, at a family party. Most recently I pointed out to the CHEF some issues with his cooler no labels, no dates ,mysterious fungus growing ,meat with no labels that was going to be served and no one even knew when it had been cooked. Like I said ,I was excited at first , but after one month I realized this guy probably has no idea what he is doing.
All these things , plus a host of other unprofessional moments, just led to a supreme let down. It was an eye opening experience .
I never wanted to believe that people like that get ahead, but alas, he still has his job and I have since resigned my position.Ce la vie, lessons learned
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Chef Gaffo
- Review category
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "I had an almost welldone penny found in a bag of frito lay bag of chips I purchase. The thought of this penny before it was cooked with some chips I..."
- "A hair was found in a cookie of ITC Sunfeast Farmlite purchased from a local store. The matter has been raised on Facebook and Twitter but the company hasn't shown..."
- "my husband and just ordered a late night dinner after a long day,after being ten minutes late and going to the wrong house the delivery man finally arrives. The..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Different people twice tried to send me funds via ClearXChange. Each time, I was asked to register, and then the link said my CapitalOne bank was a partner, and then..."
- "I bought a brand new 1025r tlb in may 2016 took home found loose nuts and bolts loose on machine had 2 hrs on it had to have mower..."
- "We were duped into going to a Bluegreen sales seminar after signing up at a Bass Pro Shop. We were promised 2 nights in a hotel for free and..."
- "I have a woman in Brazil. She gave me her number. I called and asked straight talk how to call her. The employee said to throw away my new $50..."