1.1

Booked a room for two days through Groupon (aug.11-13) around 9-10 am and talked to a employee named daisy 3 times (10am,1:05am,1:40pm) and was told each call that my reservation was non existent and that I had to call Groupon who I booked through about info. Groupons policy goes off of the merchant which they keep referring me back to Groupon.

and they failed to inform me that they did in fact find my reservation in there system supposedly around 1pm even though I talked to them around that time and yet they still couldnt find it. I called today to see if they found my reservation and they said they found it but the employee lied and said she told me and that I came smh and now I fall in the guide lines of a no refund. HOW CAN I CANCEL A ROOM IF its still not in the system and why should I have to get charged for a bad employee not I formin Gmme or lying when I called and asked about my reservation. I want a full refund or my dates just simply switched the manager was very rude from the jump and Ive been lost this whole time they said they dont book through Groupon only expenses do a and yet I got a room through Groupon and even Expedia doesnt have a Vance fee or anything for the room and the dates I go t.

The manager was very rude and didnt wanna take responsibility for the mistake his employee made. ROOM IF

User's recommendation: Not at all.

Comments