669 views

Kevin Salem aka Kevin Salem, Kawian R. Salem has been ordered by the Superior Court in Sacramento to no board dogs without a license. He has no license to board dogs and violates an Injunction against him by Judge Eugene Balanon in September 2006 every time he accepts a new client and boards their dog.

Every customer who has had their dog boarded by Kevin Salem since September 2006 may have been defrauded and potentially entitled to a full refund if Mr. Salem did not advise them that he was operating illegally.

If you think you may have been a victim call Kurtis Ming at CBS 13 in Sacramento.

Location: Washington, District Of Columbia

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

:( Kevin salam abused my dog my dog acts scared like he had a nerves break down.He is scared of everone now like someones gonna hit him.This man kevin belongs in jail someone needs to report him to animal cotrol?.

Shame on you You'll get judged one day by someone more important highter up!.Kevin does not treat the dogs well when he thnks someones watching *** be nice to your dog;.When he has your dog alone he's a monster".

He will smack kick and punch your dog;.If you love your animal you won't take him to kevin ;.You can see how he curses bad words to his other review:.This man has a nasty temper!.Keep your dog safe and go to another trainer.

Guest

Kevin Salem from dogsecrets.com killed our dog and will not give back our money for training or the cost of our dog.His website says he doesnt use any choke chains but the vet said that the bruise on our poor dog's neck is clearly from being hung.

He kept saying to look at all the dogs' faces on his website and look at his own dogs and that's why we went with him and we are now so sorry. Our poor dog just needed obedience. Not a pit bull but just labradoodle.

My kids are crying day and night and all because of our poor decision. Please, please watch out for this monster.

Guest

Kevin Salem is a sexist, hateful, abusive *** who cheats on his girlfriend (he's not married to the loyal, dedicated mother of his beautiful childrwn) & spends all his time talking about how amazing he is & talking *** about people. He forces his entire family to listen to HIS music (heavy metal) & is one of the most hateful abusive ignorant men in this world. Why anyone would bring their dog to him is beyond my comprehension.

Guest

David, your accusations don't sound like Kevin, you must have a real beef with Kevin, but your language is liable, and you sound like your 8 years old.

We had a great experience with Kevin and have referred others to him.

Guest

I wrote this review and you can call me at (916) 927-**** if you need me to prove it to you.

Kevin also rapes his children and even the dogs on a daily basis. Look at how *** his web site is.

Guest

Oh puh-leeze! Like a Judge is going to come on here to refute this and in such poor language.

Kevin, give it up. You've been found to run an illegal kennel before and you're still in trouble for it.

I don't even know you, except through what others have told me, and I'm still finding it funny to watch you flail about. :grin

Guest

I have never issued such order. The law allows up to four dogs per household and you are welcome to watch anyone's dog for 4 weeks.

After that, they need to be licensed by the Sac county.

Please research the law.

Ultimately, it is up to the animal control and neighbors to monitor such activities. We deal with much more serious issues here.

Guest

This is excellent news. Thank you for posting this!

Kevin Salem Dog Trainer Reviews