1.1K views

Kevin killed our dog and will not give back our money. We went to pick it up from his house and its neck was broken.

He said he is not responsible and threatened to kill my wife when she went to the police after calling her a "***." I hit him in the face and then he told me he would kill me too. Since that time, about two months ago, he has been regularly parked outside our house at night. We looked online and saw other people with similar complaints about this guy.

If you love your dog and do not want it to die PLEASE DO NOT USE KEVIN SALEM. There are a lot of dog trainers.

Location: Sacramento, California

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

Can you please contact me. Gtomas@***.net

Guest

I actually HAD TO contact them before hiring him and non of them ever had ANY complaints about Kevin nor his style of training. I'm sure you'd want proof. Here are all the local numbers of Sac's Animal Control and the SPCA. (That's where Kevin operates from)

Sac Animal Care and regulation (916) 808-****

Bradshaw Animal Control (916) 368-****

Sac SPCA (916) 383-****

This site could do good or damage someone's image. We couldn't imagine how our dog would turn out if it wasn't for Kevin.

He truly saved chaos in our house. Couldn't be any happier. Please call those numbers. You'll see they are real but this review is totally fake.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-670824

Kevin is absolutely NOT affiliated with the SPCA or animal control agencies. Please, DO contact the Sacramento SPCA for a list of reports they have received, including injury to dogs, poor housing conditions, mistreatment of clients, etc.

Guest

These are ALLLL big lies and bogus posts. I've known Kevin many years.

These lies are all spread by other dog trainer to damage his reputation.

Kevin truly cares for dogs and people and if you truly read his book, his website and met or even talked to him in person, you'll know that Im telling the truth. Please don't just judge him by these.

Jeovanni Znh
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-646321

No, these are not lies. Contact your local animal control and/or check on convictions.

They are true. He uses archaic methods that have been proven to be very detrimental to dog behavior and, obviously, health. I'm aware of one dog that was lucky and when returned to the family was only limping.

The X-rays later showed fractured femur. The dog was only with this "trainer" (abuser is more fitting) for one day.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-646321

BS -he injured my dog 5 years ago. Shame on you for trying to cover up for a man who has done such horrific things.

Bunch of bull…

Guest

Kevin salem from dogsecrets abused my dog my dog acts scared like he had a nerves break down.He is scared of everone now like someones gonna hit him.This man kevin belongs in jail someone needs to report him to animal cotrol?.

Shame on you You'll get judged one day by someone more important highter up!.Kevin does not treat the dogs well when he thnks someones watching *** be nice to your dog;.When he has your dog alone he's a monster".

He will smack kick and punch your dog;.If you love your animal you won't take him to kevin ;.You can see how he curses bad words to his other review:.This man has a nasty temper!.Keep your dog safe and go to another trainer.

Jeovanni Znh
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-646309

I'm sorry you found out about this *** the hard way. Please, if this was recent, report everything you know to your local animal control.

The address where the activity occurred (where the abuse he thinks is training occurred) is the address that matters when reporting to the correct jurisdiction.

Please, also consider contacting UC Davis for a consult w/ your dog. Having notes from them may even help w/ a future case (or at least a civil case) - not to mention that it may also help your dog - which is far more important.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-646309

Yes, u are absolutely correct.

Guest

Kevin Salem from dogsecrets.com killed our dog too and will not give back our money for training or the cost of our dog.His website says he doesnt use any choke chains but the vet said that the bruise on our poor dog's neck is clearly from being hung.

He kept saying to look at all the dogs' faces on his website and look at his own dogs and that's why we went with him and we are now so sorry. Our poor dog just needed obedience. Not a pit bull but just labradoodle.

My kids are crying day and night and all because of our poor decision. Please, please watch out for this monster.

Kevin Salem Dog Trainer Reviews