958 views

In checking backgrounds (recommendations) on Kevin Salem and David Baron for the purpose of dog training - I found - there appears to be a vendetta between them where reputations are being damaged. I was going to go with Kevin until he treated me rudely when subject was approached.

They (whoever) are wrecking their businesses on the internet web information being distributed. Can not talk to either without being suspected of being sent by the other.

Unfortunate as private references were excellent - Kevins personal suspicious are lacking. No matter how good of a trainer - his over inflated ego will lose him clients.

Location: Yucaipa, California

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

:( Kevin salem abused my dog my dog acts scared like he had a nerves break down.He is scared of everone now like someones gonna hit him.This man kevin belongs in jail someone needs to report him to animal cotrol?.

Shame on you You'll get judged one day by someone more important highter up!.Kevin does not treat the dogs well when he thnks someones watching *** be nice to your dog;.When he has your dog alone he's a monster".

He will smack kick and punch your dog;.If you love your animal you won't take him to kevin ;.You can see how he curses bad words to his other review:.This man has a nasty temper!.Keep your dog safe and go to another trainer.

Guest

Kevin Salem from dogsecrets.com killed our dog and will not give back our money for training or the cost of our dog.His website says he doesnt use any choke chains but the vet said that the bruise on our poor dog's neck is clearly from being hung.

He kept saying to look at all the dogs' faces on his website and look at his own dogs and that's why we went with him and we are now so sorry. Our poor dog just needed obedience. Not a pit bull but just labradoodle.

My kids are crying day and night and all because of our poor decision. Please, please watch out for this monster.

Guest

My apologies - this should not have been printed as I deleted it before sending. Not fair of me to post without the full story being known to those who read it. Kevin and I just did not agree.

Guest

This comment should not have been printed. I deleted it before publishing when I realized how childish I was being by following suit.

You do not know the complete background and therefore I shoulod not have written this even though it is my sentiments. I am sure Kevin is an excellent trainer as his references state but this conflict he is going theough is causing him to lose business.

Guest

THATS WHY *** LIKE YOU END UP WITH A PIECE OF *** DOG TRAINER!!!

I OWN KEVIN SALEM AND HIS BUSINESS. YOU CAN GO SPY ON SOMEONE ELSE, YOU P.I. WANNABE.

Kevin is a rapist and you must have been raped too by him.

Guest

Now you sound like you got a personal vendetta against him. We used Kevin and we can't stop raving about our dog.

He does have an ego but definitely delivers. I honestly didn't want to go with a wishy washy trainer that lacked confidence.

Plus, if you REALLY want to see ego and someone rude as *** call Uncle Matty.

He put my poor wife to tears.

Sorry, we used Kevin and couldn't be happier. He's funny, direct, gifted and offers lifetime support.

Kevin Salem Dog Trainer Reviews