369 views

Kevin g waycaster {{Redacted}} charged me 1600.00 up front to install a fence in october still no materials no fence and no mr waycaster.refuses to even talk to us.we have been given two separate delivery dates which came and went still nothing.we are senior citizens and had to take this money out of a very small savings account.he took 800.00 the first day came back the next day said we had to give him another 800.00 which we did he called two weeks later and wanted another 600.00 we said no and haven't. Heard from him again

Location: Columbus, Ohio

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

Guest

This is ignorant. Who pays any money up front for Anything?

Why ? Scammer or just plain stupid people complaining ???

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2183710

Well why dont you hire mr waycaster yourself and see how that goes for you. Stupid or not it doesnt give a permission for him to take advantage of people.

Innocent people dont have a record like he does.

Why dont you look him up? He has a record longer than a toilet paper.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2183853

When hiring anyone to do any type of work don’t you usually look for reviews before hiring ? Do you pay for groceries before purchasing ?

Or a mechanic before fixing ? It’s common sense…stay blessed

Guest

Accountability for ones actions whose only reasoning is being uneducated associates themselves with placing blame upon others . Keep pushin. Everyone makes mistakes .

Calgon recommends soaking

Guest

unhappy with choice of hand soap

Guest

Make sure you know what you want done and the ludicrously acts of yours faults

Guest

We all should call a news station and report him. Expose his scams!!!

Guest

Has anyone had any luck getting money back from him? If so, please let me know how. He won't respond to me.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2140698

We did. I suggest you take him to the court and give him a review where yiu found his ad

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2141299

Thank you so much. I just filed paperwork with the courts. We'll see if he even shows up!!!

Millie Rosado

He is a professional thief!!!! Just did some very sloppy work for us.

Poor workmanship $10,000.00 just for him!!!! We paid for the materials. He said $4,800.00 and kept asking for money and more money. Please be aware!!!

Do not hire him. His name is Kevin Waycaster !

Guest

I am the person that took Waycaster to small claims court, as noted by poster on Feb 19 - and he was a no show as he was for the job! What a ***! Stay away from his promises.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-614150

I have his information of the latest phone that actually works. Give me your info and Ill pass it along

Guest

He is going this Court right now for doing the same thing to someone else contact your local authorities press charges and put him in jail he's probably going to get probation for the offense he has now but if you call that will be another case less likely to get probation and go to jail were he belongs

Millie Rosado
reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-611670

What was the outcome of your issue? October 2021 got us for $10,000.00

Euell Wzj
reply icon Replying to comment of Millie Rosado

He did a number on us as well. Still ows us money.

It is less than $500 but still! He needs to be stopped before he scamms another person

reply icon Replying to comment of Euell Wzj

He is a scammer!!!

Euell Wzj
reply icon Replying to comment of Millie Rosado

What was the outcome?

reply icon Replying to comment of Euell Wzj

Nothing! My husband wanted nothing to do with him, told him to leave, we paid for materials he was supposed to get $4,800 from us he ended up charging $10,000.

All the time asking for more money, hardly showed up. Terrible!

View more comments (1)