Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys - Bought a Photo Booth From This Company
I purchased a Photo Booth from this Man, one of many alias's he uses.Well that is where the nightmare begins.
The product was not well built many broken parts with the first few weeks of ownership. He has consistently belittled me and talked down to me when I would complain, he removed me from his facebook page because I would complain. Threatened me several called me *** which I am not would email several times a day. Would charge my credit card which he had on file claiming I subscribed to his service which he made up.
I cancelled my card and protested the charges which were returned to me.The worst business decision I have made by far.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Him or his crew of liars
You May Also Like
- " I stupidly signed up for rhapsody's 30 day trial. I wanted to see if the service would allow me to download music for my iPod. I we unable..."
- "On April 28th, 2016 Explore Talent called for a guaranteed job for the movie Bay-Watch. We were told she had casting directors that pickred her out from her pictures as..."
- "Amy Mcquaig & Mary Mcquaig of Jacksonville, FL are operating a talent management & fashion business. Ranging from portfolio building (photography) to entertainment etiquette training, their business is supposed to..."
- "I signed up for the monthly unlimited spray tan for $39.99 a month (as advertised on their store front) Pic below as evidence. The 2nd month they charged me $49.99,..."
- "Before getting started I'd like to point out the fact that this is the first negative review I have ever wrote - that's how upset I am. On January 16th I..."
- "My husband bought me a bracelet in December of 2013 with about 6 charms. Within one week, one rhinestone from the link locket fell out along with a single rhinestone..."
- "Brand new Avenger leaks every time it rains. I bought it 6 minths ago from McGeorges RV and have had numerous leaks every time it rains. The manufacturer will not..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."