Kevin Colangelo Premiere Disc Jockeys - Bought a Photo Booth From This Company
I purchased a Photo Booth from this Man, one of many alias's he uses.Well that is where the nightmare begins.
The product was not well built many broken parts with the first few weeks of ownership. He has consistently belittled me and talked down to me when I would complain, he removed me from his facebook page because I would complain. Threatened me several called me *** which I am not would email several times a day. Would charge my credit card which he had on file claiming I subscribed to his service which he made up.
I cancelled my card and protested the charges which were returned to me.The worst business decision I have made by far.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Him or his crew of liars
You May Also Like
- "I was reviewing my charge history for the past year as I was doing my taxes. I found that I had been charged twice a month for Netflix. ..."
- "Their website states that when you request a cash-out on your trade-in (70% cash from the credit), that it will take 4-6 weeks to process and send to you via..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "I signed up with this Complaints Website company to write and publish Legitimate Complaints and so far, it has been Nothing, but a Major Disaster! Every time I write a Legitimate..."
- "I emailed this group twice with no response. My daughter and I stayed at a Travelodge in Latham ny last week just overnite, it was disgusting, smelly, unclean and have..."
- "Had a package delivered to my house that was sent priority mail,was supposed to receive on June 1 couldn't get tracking updates on my package after it was at Philadelphia..."
- "I got a chicken biscuit meal and it was a small rubbery chicken finger gardendale Arby's ripped me off!!!!!!..."
- "I purchased two tickets (order number 6743462) for an Adele concert at the Genting Arena (LG Arena), Birmingham on 29 March 2016 for £405.97. Our seat numbers were Section E,..."
- "My amazing love had ordered (a week in advance- to ensure delivery) flowers to be delivered to me in celebration of our 1 year anniversary and they never showed, needless..."