Bartlesville, Oklahoma

I have used keranique a total of three times and my already thinning hair is coming out in handfuls. I haven't used the complete system, just the shampoo and conditioner.

The price is so high I cannot afford to purchase anymore. Of course, after losing my hair, I will change shampoo and never use Keranique again. I pray my hair will grow back. I don't have 100 words to explain what I already have!

I would like to sue them! words words words words words word word words word words word words word words word words word words wording word wording words word words wording word words wording word words

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Shampoo.

Reason of review: Hair loss.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Keranique Cons: Hair loss, Price, Hair product.

• cancellation procedure
  • hair loss

Comments

You are a fool, notwithstanding their recurring billing setup, nothing will work for you. You are a typical American dingbat.

You couldn't follow the simplest of directions nor do you have the brains to research what and how these things work. You just waited until your hair became noticeably bad and looked for the easiest and cheapest solution that was visually thrown at you while you were watching cable access tv sitting on your fat *** stuffing your fat face.

Scientist could come up with the best remedies to increase your hair count and stave off further loss but you wouldn't be able to follow the procedures or to endure the process. You're the archetypical hysterical embicle.

Hey dont worry that is how it works at first your dead hairs are coming out and new hair will sprout out-thats how it work. Everyone that uses this product will experience that at first and its just at the beginning.

Trust me your hair will grow back really nicely. All my dead hair fell out too and then over time new hair grew back tons of it

I have natural hair and after using this product as instructed for 3 weeks my hair began to fall out. The quarter size spot is now the size of the middle of my hand and I have a bald spot on my right temple now!!!

They refunded my $$, but now what do I do about my hair!! I'm afraid to leave my house now it's so awful!!!

I am in GA and the same exact thing happened to me.

Look up celiac disease. My hair and nails started falling out.

Gluten can block calcium from absorbing into your system, along with iron and other nutrients.