2.7
Turnaround Time

I saw Kranique free trial ad via Snapchat so I decided to try out. I only got to pay about 4 dollars and some cents for shipping fee and why not try out?

It is "free trial". BUT.... Let me tell you my friends, I AM COMPLETELY BEING HONEST. The very first time when I was trying these out, even during when I was washing my hair...

my hair was falling out so much! What is more worse is that after drying hair, my hair got super thinner! And again falling out endlessly during the whole day. I AM VERY ANGRY AT THESE PRODUCTS.

NEVER EVER TRY THIS PRODUCT. When you are planning to return, make sure you call their customer service and tell them to cancel your whole account so you won't be automatically charged for future "trial products".

And make sure to return them in 30 days or you will be charged for your "free trial" products. UGHHH Worst product I ever tried.

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Shampoo Free Trial.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Keranique Pros: Courtesy of the staff, Customer service agents were all polite and helpful.

Keranique Cons: Hair falling out and very dry, Fact it burned my scalp, False advertising, Keep charging you.

• Hairloss
  • Online Scam

Comments

The product tells u there will be extra hair loss, due to removeing the dea hair Follic