Braeside, Victoria County

Scamming fraudsters!! I accepted the offer of the free 30 day trial of Keranique Hair Loss products at only $3.95 for shipping/post on my credit card.

After only 14 days, it had ruined my hair so I wanted to return it immediately. The other box was unopened. I rang their Customer Service representative & an American woman explained how I could return it to an address in Brayside, Victoria. I followed all her instructions, writing Return codes on what I posted back & ensuring that it was tracked until arrival there.

I paid $14 postage on 1st June, 2016 & tracked it until it arrived there, 5 days later. I believed that was the end of a bad experience. BUT WAIT......shock, horror, these "sharks" debited my credit card for $108.73 & $16.34 International transfer fee on 28th June!! I rang them, in indignation & explained that they had received the 2 boxes back on 6th June at 10.30 a.m., according to the Tracking Operator.

The American slick-talking male representative said that he would check to see what happened. Astounded, I heard him say that he couldn't help me because I had sent the 2 boxes back in 1 PACKAGE, instead of SEPARATELY as I had received them. When I protested, telling him that they had received all the items/ingredients back, after only 14 days use, 1 box UN-opened, he insisted that they had to be returned the way that I had received them and with separate Claims. When I reasoned that they had everything back, whether in 1 parcel or 2, was the same result, so to add insult to injury, this WYank hung up on me!!!

Disgraceful customer service by this company who has bad reviews dating back from 2010!!!

I wish I had KNOWN, before I got involved with their SCAM on an Internet competition's survey. I pity all the other people who will get conned by these FRAUDS as so very many have also been for years!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Keranique Hair Care Free Trial.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Keranique Cons: Failure to return customers money and product does not work, Intimidation by phone, Product, Price.

• Hairloss