0 symbols (min 100)
Submit answer
by Christy B Hsq #48789

How can i get my refund from a scammer.

A company called "Safe filings" or "Safe filing" makes you think they work with the Social Security Office and can get you your replacement card quicker. But its a scam.

I paid 35$ and ended after doing research finding tons of reviews and no one gets help and they take their money.

Sorry if this is not very punctual but I just recently had brain surgery. Anyway how can I get my money back refunded and they get shut down?

0 symbols (min 100)
Ask a Question About Kentucky Attorney General
0 symbols (min 100)