San Diego, California

I've been wearing KC's dress shoes for many years now and I have been very satisfied with look, confort and quality.However, it appears most recently mid 2013, they have made some cost reductions on the shoes and the quality of materials.

Related: Review about Kenneth Cole Reaction Portfolio from Ekron, Kentucky

Most recenlty I've been enjoyed the KC's Reaction SIMPLICITY model, and they frankly, just suck. They feel and look cheap. It's the same model that I have purchase the last couple of years, but now, using the same model name, they are just made cheap. How depressing...

I have uploaded a photo.

The shoe on the right when it's starts to wear, wears nicely as nice leather.The cheaper version, on the right, wears like cheap pleather.

Review about: Shoes Quality.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kenneth Cole Shoes
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kenneth Cole?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Kenneth Cole Watch not just a year old - belt fruited off Kenneth Cole "I have purchased kenneth cole watch IKC2884 from snapdeal 30th Oct 2015. I had used this product for last 8 mnths..but suddenly in just 8 months its leather belt got..." Read more FriendlyDuck -  Friendly Duck Affiliates / Usenet.Nl Scam Copyright Abuses, Links to Fraudulent Usenet.Nl sign up pages, DMCA complaints, unethical behaviour, supporting online consumer fraud FriendlyDuck "Friendly Duck Affiliates are reported for abusing authors works and hosting multiple links to Usenet.Nl. I am an author and filed 100+ DMCA takedown requests with Google on many pages..." Read more Crowdfund Social - Crowdfundsocial Crowdfund Social "I spoke with a man called Nick – no last name even on their website, just Nick! Nick took my money and told me that even though my campaign had..." Read more Roca Labs - BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Roca Labs "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more Pizza Hut - Always a problem Pizza Hut "I waited over 2 and a half hours for my first order. Let me say on average I wait over an hour and a half the pizza hut I order..." Read more Ford - Dual exhaust transmission faculty Ford "To ford, My name is Cherrelle Reed.i am a repeated ford customer.My father is Stevenson Reed and we have had several fords.i have recently purchased a 2014 ford focus at..." Read more