KendallKylie Phone Numbers and Emails

Customer Service
Send Message
Is this your business?

KendallKylie Customer Service Overview

• KendallKylie Customer Service is rated at 2 out of 5. Consumers who contact the company are mostly dissatisfied. More commonly used way of contact is by phone.

Source Distribution
    74% phone 26% email
  • The best phone number to call KendallKylie is 15149323330.

• The longest wait times are on Monday, while the shortest are on Sunday and Thursday.

• People call KendallKylie mainly because of request for information, product/ service, shipping and delivery.

View full overview ›

1.8
more details

Rating stats

Rating trend

How Good is KendallKylie's Customer Service?

Alazay Fce
Alazay Fce
Feels Disappointed | Nov 20, 2023

Not happy with the service at all. Ordered on November 7 2023, still saying 5 to 7 days!

Read full quote
Juanita R Jmr
Juanita R Jmr
Feels Disappointed | Oct 10, 2023

I’m VERY disappointed in the bra I ordered. It’s of poor quality. I’ve been trying to get a response on how to return it. They are not responding to my inquiries.

Read full quote

0% ISSUES
RESOLVED

Top Reasons of Customers Calls

Consumers Call the Most From

Why Do People Call KendallKylie?

Request for Information Question:

• “Find out where my bra is”
  • “Find out where my bra's are at”
  • “How to get my watch to work.”

Shipping and Delivery Question:

• “Did not receive tracking number confirmation for my order that has been charged to my card days ago order KEND 354528”
  • “Wrong address for order”

Product/ Service Question:

• “I need my order number. I just placed an order and didn't get to write it down.”
  • “Want to buy additional watchbands”

Refund Question:

• “Want refund delivery never made. My friend ordered and received. And her bras are junk. I want my money back. Misleading advertisement”

Return/ Replace Question:

1.4
Foxy India
270 reviews
1.4
Do you have something to say about KendallKylie? What happened? What can we help you with?
Submit review Don't show this popup