1.6K views 118 comments
Featured 100% full Not resolved

They might deserve one start for the actual pool.But this company is HORRIBLE -their work is that is....

DO NOT HIRE THEM..... You will pay dearly. Be sure to check out the BBB in the Greensboro and CHarlotte areas too... Mr.

Ken Kitchell is a great talker... but that is ALL you will get. He will promise you a gold hill only when he leaves you find a pile of you know what, We have permits with Mecklenburg Count that are TILL open that he has yet to finalize. We are having to pay those contractors more because he will not come back, return our calls NOR reply to our attorney.

DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY or this MAN. HE will tell you he built pools atop the Bellagio in Las Vegas...

I dont' care..but if you hire him; you are going to be left with upwards of maybe the $8-$10k that we are.--- that is ON TOP of the $30k we already paid for the pool

Review about: Pool.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $8000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ken Kitchel Spa and Pool?

Comments

Is the concrete patio spec calling for 4" ?The concrete structure in the photo is not 4" thick,, and what was the spec called for in the contract ?

3000 lb, 4000 lb,,, and were fiberglass fibers used or specified.

Did you get what was specified ?

Ken Kitchel knows what he is doing and has put in thousands of pools all over the us and they are great. You can clearly see this homeowner did not landscape around the concrete and when the rain washed off the concrete it just washed the dirt from underneath. Usually the homeowner grades the yard after the concrete is poured, your grass should be flush with the concrete.

to Anonymous #918468

Mr kitchel is a thief.A fraud.

A despicable human being.Karma will be beautiful once cast his way

Anyone USA
Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States #809136

Like was stated before.Go to Davie County Courthouse or any courthouse in NC and check out the names Ken Kitchel or the pool and spa store and you will see over $70,000 in civil lawsuits..

Earlier Ken stated they have all been paid. This is not true. I just looked yesterday and there are still over $50,000 .00 in civil law suits they lost and have not reimbursed home owners. Look for your self.

You will see what I say is true. He HAS NOT paid these off as he stated earlier. The proof is in the record in ALL courthouses in NC. It's is free of charge.

Go to the civil side and ask if there are ANY civil judgements on anyone's name.

It is free and before you hire anybody check this source out.It will save you a lot of trouble

to Anyone USA #809292

your info is so out dated...........kind of like all the evidence Tina Hasty said she had yet all her charges were dismissed due to lack of evidence

Anyone USA
to Anonymous Winston Salem, North Carolina, United States #810552

So if you are saying it is out dated, then you have confirmed there are outstanding judgments.As of last week you still owe the people in Rockingham co, Guilford County and Forsyth County.

Not to mention the State licensing board where you lost the case for wiring a pool not being licensed.

Its all on your record.Go look, you know its there

to Anyone USA #812428

LOL..........THE ONLY JUDGEMENT THAT IS CORRECT IS FORSYTHE.....WE NEVER BUILT A POOL IN ROCKINGHAM COUNTY NOR ARE THERE ANY JUDGEMENTS IN GUILFORD.......PLEASE POST THESE SO CALLED CUSTOMERS NAMES........LOVE TO SEE THEM......FYI THE FORSYTHE HAS BEEN SETTLED!!!!!!!!

to Anyone USA Madison, North Carolina, United States #945533

The customers in rockingham have sued for a judgment and won. there are three names on the suit and all three are kitchels. it ia in the city of madison tha the pool was installed without a permit as well.

it's strange how anyone would be willing to consider hiring a company with all these allegations.leaves a lot of room for doubt.

and honestly while I am glad I got to see these reviews before I have made my choice- I find it stranger that the charges against them are even being discussed by 'them' on this forum.

to Anonymous #809107

People do business still because it's clear that the complaint was false and declared so by a court. Now had the information been true than people may have avoided this business.