Ken Bourke Realty - Barbara Bolla, Barbara Troxel Caught on Tape
Barbara Bolla founded Futura Properties in San Diego.Tony Troxel worked for his wife and shared a million dollars worth of property.
Now they are both on trial in San Diego for beating a 70 year old woman based on her ethnicity. The primary defense of San Diego insurance defense attorney Joseph Barr is to use a fellow realtor, but appears he was unaware the realtor was arrested for child molestation prior to centering his defense on the family friend and neighbor.
Tony Troxel was unable to explain why he is quoted in a police report referencing to his elderly neighbor, that all said was: "Get back in your house Egyptian ***." Trial is being covered by the news
See news report http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Woman-Sues-Neighbor-Over-Racial-Slurs-Abuse-135114613.html and is expecting to conclude in several days.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Futura Properties
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- "All cited lack of performance for HOA [Home Owners Association] management continue & has retrograded from poor to untenable.Note that G3 provides HOA property management, the subject of this review...."
- "Hands down, the worst living situation we have ever been in- and we have been in pretty awful living situations, having been young, poor, and in student debt. I..."
- "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..."
- "The perfume scammers at Scentura won't give Investigative guy John Mattes a manager job.Why do they always kick him out from all the offices he goes to . What..."
- "My friends and I were a tenant at Robert Brown's beach house in Mission Beach.... When we missed a payment for one month he threatened to sue us and keep..."
- "I was expecting an overnight envelope but it was delayed for a week. Followed up with email and calls but was told due to Thanksgiving, volume is high and just..."
- "Got E-mail for FREE SHIPPING and 25% off all merchandise. That is a total and complete lie. They give nothing off on AS SEEN ON TV ITEMS. The web-site does..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."