San Diego, California

Barbara Bolla founded Futura Properties in San Diego.Tony Troxel worked for his wife and shared a million dollars worth of property.

Now they are both on trial in San Diego for beating a 70 year old woman based on her ethnicity. The primary defense of San Diego insurance defense attorney Joseph Barr is to use a fellow realtor, but appears he was unaware the realtor was arrested for child molestation prior to centering his defense on the family friend and neighbor.

Tony Troxel was unable to explain why he is quoted in a police report referencing to his elderly neighbor, that all said was: "Get back in your house Egyptian ***." Trial is being covered by the news

See news report http://www.nbcsandiego.com/news/local/Woman-Sues-Neighbor-Over-Racial-Slurs-Abuse-135114613.html and is expecting to conclude in several days.

Review about: Futura Properties.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ken Bourke Realty?

Comments

Orr

For a true presentation of the facts of this case - Google the following: Nicole Shaker, Darrin Shaker, Vonia Shaker. You will find that they are as despicable people as you could find.