Verified Reviewer

It's one thing to do what's best for your company, their words, but don't compound it by dissing dissing and disrespecting customer too. Bought a p50 for $1200, first keltec purchase only to see the price get cut in half 3 months later.

Called to ask what happened and they basically blew me off. Finally was told they have to do what's best for them and when I asked for someone that could possibly offer some form, any sort of retribution they just kept acting dumb, saying I forwarded the message, you never heard back? Guess whomever it was responsible to get back with me didn't think it was worth their time.

I understand businesses, especially those in financial distress doing what they have to in order to survive but just be honest and at least return the customers call instead of forcing to have to keep calling back and getting to this point. They have some cool products but not sure but guessing warranty issues are also difficult.

User's recommendation: Buy from company that cares about their customers.

Location: Reno, Nevada

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

KelTecWeapons Reviews