Parañaque, Manila
100% full Not resolved

Found a small yellow worm on one of the FROOT LOOPS after pouring it into my bowl.It was stuck to the cereal and looks like it must have dried onto it, it is the only one out of the group that I poured out.

Related: Kelloggs - Kellogg's Berrie Cereal..

Didn't bother to check the rest of the cereal as I've thrown it out and only kept the box. I purchased this in the Duty Free Shopping Center in the Philippines today 01/13/15 as you can see in the photo of the receipt that I took.

All details of the box can be seen on the photos as well as the picture of the worm.It's disgusting.

Review about: Froot Loops Marshmallow.

2.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Kelloggs Cereal
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $6
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Kelloggs?

Comments

aliens_amoung_us

What, you didn't want any added protein in your cereal? It probably came from the real fruit they put in the fruit loops.

unfairhiringprastices

You bought it from the Philiphines enough said.

Review about Kelloggs Chocolate Chip Pop Tarts from Baltimore, Maryland Kelloggs "I'm writing this message because I am not a happy customer I went to open a pack out of frosted chocolate chip pop tarts and found a little area had..." Read more James Foods - False Advertising-Product NOT What package advertised James Foods "DON'T BUY IT!!! FALSE ADVERTISING ON BOX. Product is nothing at all like what is pictured on box. Very little meat, mostly all potato & peas. It was $12 on..." Read more Kelloggs - Soggy Kellogg's PopTarts Kelloggs "I purchased the case (3 boxes, total of 18 packs) of Kellogg's PopTarts a couple of weeks ago and upon opening the individual packages noticed that the product was wet..." Read more Kelloggs - Staple in box of chocolate Krave cereal Kelloggs "Pour cereal in bowel and there was a staple. My 8 year old found it. I told him are you sure it can't be.He picked it out of his bowel..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Rockauto - Not happy with return policy Rockauto "I ordered a waterpump put it on it lasted two months before it fell apart on the inside,dont know if it caused any other damage. I was told to go..." Read more