Keller Williams Realty - Vicky Goorchenko: Horrible Real Estate Agent
Southern California real estate agent Vicky Goorchenko (http://www.kw.com/kw/agent/vgoorchenko) is the worst I've ever encountered. She is untruthful, brash, insulting, and once you sign the sales contract with her, her sense of entitlement over your home-for-sale knows no bounds. Here is the list of things she did to us:
1. Told us to move out of our home or she couldn't sell it.
Truth: she wanted to use our home as her personal office.
2. Used a key to walk into our home at 9am without knocking! under the guise that she wanted to "place some candles inside."
Truth: She has no sense of decency.
3. Held a "Brokers' Open House" and never showed up. Told us more than 100 people showed up.
Truth: Our security cameras showed 12 people...mostly neighbors...walked into the house.
4. Wanted to "Stage" our house. Then took toothbrushes and under personal items and put them in and under the toilet.
5. Told a house guest that he was to move out immediately.
Truth: She didn't want him there because she was entering the house without clients or appointments. Why? Who knows.
6. Constantly worked against us in the pricing of the home, telling us to lower the price.
7. Told our house guest that he had to help her move some items in the house. When he refused because he had to leave, she threw a temper tantrum.
8. My husband works nights. She ordered me to wake him up at 10am so she could talk to him. I refused...she threw another temper tantrum.
9. During a "walk-through" with a client, Goorchenko was seen on security cameras opening person drawers and cabinets. Why?
Some of the things that came out of this woman's mouth are indescribable. Our children took to calling her "The Troll." We couldn't chastise them...how could we when they were right?
In the end, another real estate agent sold our home, and Vicky Goorchenko took the credit. Then, she forced a 30 day escrow so she could get her money sooner. Who does a 30 day escrow? 60 day is the norm.
Yes, we tried to get out of the contract with her but our lawyer said it would cost us thousands of dollars. Our lawyer was shocked at the items in the contract.
I could go on...but it's very plain: If you live in Southern California, DO NOT HIRE THIS WOMAN TO SELL YOUR HOME.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Real Estate Agent
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Hands down, the worst living situation we have ever been in- and we have been in pretty awful living situations, having been young, poor, and in student debt. I..."
- " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..."
- "To whom is may concern, It's a bit concerning seeing your agents posting comments in the public domain that are undoubtably racist, and also in my opinion, bullying. Now everyone..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- "October 8th, 2015. Redondo Beach, California. Arco gas station. I just finished filling up my tank and started my car. This guy rolls up in a brand new BMW X5 in..."
- "I had a high end Electrolux dishwasher (5 years old) that needed a new pump. I purchased one thru Electrolux that took 10 days to arrive and it arrived with..."