Keller Williams Realty - Un Ethical deal by KW agent and Broker in San Antonio 2016. Carlos Villezcas
Update added by user Jul 02
Please be careful to work with realtor Carlos Villezcas
Original review posted by user Jul 02
I had the worse experience with Carlos Villezcas in my whole life.Carlos sold a house to me in San Antonio in June 2016 and during the time that the house was under contract with me , he also sold it to another person with a higher price !!
To hide it from me , Carlsos and the seller started to drag their foot , didn't respond to us , and didn't send the documents to us for several weeks, until the contract fell apart. Carlos , his Broker Keller William and his Seller are all very Un-Ethical , Un-professional and slicker.
I will definitely report Carlos to the Board of Real Estate directors in San Antonio.Please stay away from this relator !
If you need any proof of this , please feel free to contact me , and I will provide more information.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Un ethical and un professional behavior
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "TR REALTY LAS VEGAS NEVADA. Bradford Roberts writes fake reviews for himself on zillow. What a ***. His agents litigate with clients and he encourages that. He pays yelp to..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "I've recently encountered some harsh and nasty tweets from one of your receptionist at your porter ranch location. She insulted another user and told her that her grandma had no..."
- "I purchased an NFL jersey on what looked like NFLshop.com from my phone. It seemed like a great deal on Black Friday and it was too good to be..."
- "We have foundation problems inside and out. Electrical problems. Plumbing problems. Leaks. Had to replace AC unit b/c they put one 1 ton too small for our size home which..."
- "I personally packed and returned a replacement phone back to AT&T. Now, I am getting charged $600 for a phone that I shipped back. How does a phone get extracted..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."