Keller Williams Realty - Un Ethical deal by KW agent and Broker in San Antonio 2016. Carlos Villezcas
Update added by user Jul 02, 2016
Please be careful to work with realtor Carlos Villezcas
Original review posted by user Jul 02, 2016
I had the worse experience with Carlos Villezcas in my whole life.Carlos sold a house to me in San Antonio in June 2016 and during the time that the house was under contract with me , he also sold it to another person with a higher price !!
To hide it from me , Carlsos and the seller started to drag their foot , didn't respond to us , and didn't send the documents to us for several weeks, until the contract fell apart. Carlos , his Broker Keller William and his Seller are all very Un-Ethical , Un-professional and slicker.
I will definitely report Carlos to the Board of Real Estate directors in San Antonio.Please stay away from this relator !
If you need any proof of this , please feel free to contact me , and I will provide more information.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Un ethical and un professional behavior
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "To begin with I pay my rent on Friday, August 5, 2016. Why did I received a sheriff letter along with a court paper saying I didn't pay my..."
- "Do NOT rent From Brooklawn Norse Apartments in Brooklawn, NJ!Slumlords all the way! Had to wait 2 weeks after moving in before I received a lease, told me I could..."
- " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "“Ask Option Binary Option Broker at askoption.com will not let me withdraw my own money. Here is my current balance as of 01/16/17 Total pending withdrawals amount: $11,727.00 Amount available..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "We purchased one of the towable units, model 2106DS. We chose Winnebago because of their reputation and being a longstanding company in the industry. We figured they were doing something..."
- "Recently, I was involved in a rear-ender. Unfortunately, I was the car in back! It was dark and I'm pretty sure it was a staged "panic stop" fraud. That or..."
- "We have a 2014, 90,000 Dutchmen Voltage that has mold, mildew, and termites due to the numerous water leak issues. We have 25 service records. Dutchmen does not return..."