Keller Williams Realty - Un Ethical deal by KW agent and Broker in San Antonio 2016. Carlos Villezcas

50 of 292 Keller Williams Realty reviews

Update added by user Jul 02

Please be careful to work with realtor Carlos Villezcas

Original review posted by user Jul 02

I had the worse experience with Carlos Villezcas in my whole life.Carlos sold a house to me in San Antonio in June 2016 and during the time that the house was under contract with me , he also sold it to another person with a higher price !!

To hide it from me , Carlsos and the seller started to drag their foot , didn't respond to us , and didn't send the documents to us for several weeks, until the contract fell apart. Carlos , his Broker Keller William and his Seller are all very Un-Ethical , Un-professional and slicker.

I will definitely report Carlos to the Board of Real Estate directors in San Antonio.Please stay away from this relator !

If you need any proof of this , please feel free to contact me , and I will provide more information.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Un ethical and un professional behavior

Review category
Real Estate
review #875943 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keller Williams Realty? Submit review ›
Helpful? 3 Yes 3 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
50 of 292 Keller Williams Realty reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
tiredofU

Jul 05 #1181399

Maybe they received multiple offers on the same home and knew you would get upset. It's not unheard of to have other offers. If the other purchaser was declined yours would have gone thru so they must have been waiting to see what offer was accepted by the homeowner. They have the ultimate decision this! Next time put in the highest bid of what the Homeowner is asking it wont be refused

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Keller Williams Realty.
Filing a new complaint about
×