Keller Williams Realty - Un Ethical deal by KW agent and Broker in San Antonio 2016. Carlos Villezcas
Update added by user Jul 02
Please be careful to work with realtor Carlos Villezcas
Original review posted by user Jul 02
I had the worse experience with Carlos Villezcas in my whole life.Carlos sold a house to me in San Antonio in June 2016 and during the time that the house was under contract with me , he also sold it to another person with a higher price !!
To hide it from me , Carlsos and the seller started to drag their foot , didn't respond to us , and didn't send the documents to us for several weeks, until the contract fell apart. Carlos , his Broker Keller William and his Seller are all very Un-Ethical , Un-professional and slicker.
I will definitely report Carlos to the Board of Real Estate directors in San Antonio.Please stay away from this relator !
If you need any proof of this , please feel free to contact me , and I will provide more information.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Un ethical and un professional behavior
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "Kari McMurray was very nice and attentive when we began out of state house hunting process. Kari's ability to rope us in, and trust her was so out of..."
- "My husband and I have just been sued for over $157,000. by a Keller Williams franchise in Austin, TX for trying to recover damages caused to us by two of..."
- "I have been renting a 1bed 1bath apartment for 3 1/2 yrs and my first time and worst experience I've ever dealt with, very bad company pama management apartments. The..."
- "We bought a brand new house in Luckey Ranch, on US 90 West, San Antonio, Texas. It's been only six months since we moved in. So far, we have..."
- "This is the very firat time that i have used this and trust me that when i say this, i will never use this ever again. My hair is coming..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."