Keller Williams Realty - Terrible Support and Service
Boy oh boy, once they have your money they act like they could care less!We were looking for a rental and came across the property we are now in.
I explained to them right off the start that there were several issues with the house and asked if they could address these issues. The "office manager" should be asking people if they want fries with that coke, because she surely doesn't know how to treat a customer in real estate. I told her on day one of the move in that the water heater needed replaced as it posed a serious threat in the condition it was in... Now almost a month later...
no hot water and promises by her to take of of it have gone unresolved.
If this is a professional company I'm a nun!DO NOT deal with these people!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Water Heater Replacement
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a one-bedroom apartment from Mr Joseph Chou's property company off-the-plan in 2003 for $428,000. The location looked very good and it was waterfront property -- I ticked all the..."
- "I'm living in a property managed by Randy Salvator of RMS Companies and I'm having some issues. I think Randy could be doing a bit more to take ownership of..."
- "I know how hard it can be to find the right place for the right price in the greater Houston area, so as a tenant I want to help my..."
- "I bought a king comfort set at K-Mart awhile ago, I went to use it forthe first time the border on the comforter looks like it was made for a..."
- "Where do I start. better yet, bulletpoints. - Price hike from 199 to 549 in 2 years - Offered free photoshoot 8 months ago, they never delivered. - After price hike, bookings..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."