Keller Williams Realty - Terrible Support and Service
Boy oh boy, once they have your money they act like they could care less!We were looking for a rental and came across the property we are now in.
I explained to them right off the start that there were several issues with the house and asked if they could address these issues. The "office manager" should be asking people if they want fries with that coke, because she surely doesn't know how to treat a customer in real estate. I told her on day one of the move in that the water heater needed replaced as it posed a serious threat in the condition it was in... Now almost a month later...
no hot water and promises by her to take of of it have gone unresolved.
If this is a professional company I'm a nun!DO NOT deal with these people!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Water Heater Replacement
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Laurels. No parking. Handicap violations. Mold on walkways Dog breed restrictions not monitored. Too many people living in individual apartments. Management staff nasty. Sloppy work in apartments ..."
- "DO NOT TRUST GATEWAY REALTY or PAULETTE ELAINE ROCCO GOSDEN TUMBARELLO! This woman swindled me out of my home. Not only did Paulette under price my house, she..."
- " I am a resident at the Pinnacle at Union Hills and have been for almost 3 years. There are some major issues with my unit that have not been fixed..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "Where do I start. better yet, bulletpoints. - Price hike from 199 to 549 in 2 years - Offered free photoshoot 8 months ago, they never delivered. - After price hike, bookings..."
- "I bought a king comfort set at K-Mart awhile ago, I went to use it forthe first time the border on the comforter looks like it was made for a..."
- "Tonight, we just made a special trip out to get a couple shakes. We placed our order which was almost $8 for 2 shakes. Okay! No problem! We pull up..."