Keller Williams Realty - Terrible Support and Service
Boy oh boy, once they have your money they act like they could care less!We were looking for a rental and came across the property we are now in.
I explained to them right off the start that there were several issues with the house and asked if they could address these issues. The "office manager" should be asking people if they want fries with that coke, because she surely doesn't know how to treat a customer in real estate. I told her on day one of the move in that the water heater needed replaced as it posed a serious threat in the condition it was in... Now almost a month later...
no hot water and promises by her to take of of it have gone unresolved.
If this is a professional company I'm a nun!DO NOT deal with these people!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Water Heater Replacement
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a property through US invest after talking to Ryan McFarland. Ryan guaranteed the property would be refurbished and that it was in a good area. After purchasing the property US..."
- "Culbreath Key Brokeside Condos in South Tampa have hired a goon, hit squad to dole out fines,harrass residents,make racial remarks and put their head lynch person by the name of..."
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "Where do I start. better yet, bulletpoints. - Price hike from 199 to 549 in 2 years - Offered free photoshoot 8 months ago, they never delivered. - After price hike, bookings..."
- "I bought a king comfort set at K-Mart awhile ago, I went to use it forthe first time the border on the comforter looks like it was made for a..."
- "Tonight, we just made a special trip out to get a couple shakes. We placed our order which was almost $8 for 2 shakes. Okay! No problem! We pull up..."