Keller Williams Realty - Substantial rot covered up on bearing wall while Keller Williams Pickett Street Bothell Jesse Moore Ashley Hogue was listing agent

172 of 290 Keller Williams Realty reviews

Hi I just want to inform the public that we recently purchased a home in which Keller Williams Bothell aka Pickett Street was the listing Broker . The agent was Jesse Moore supposedly working with oversight to Ashley Hogue . We agreed to repairs done prior to a purchase that would be done which were not done to code nor to any realtor ethical standard. The short of it is that home had a 3 1/2' x 3 1/2 foot rotted wall space on a bearing wall. The wall was covered up by new tiling - though framing was rotted through to the point where you could see directly to the outside water membrane.

- This was such a LARGE and GLARING hole, that the same contractor who did the bathroom the first time and supposedly 'didn't discover it' suddenly had to 'discovered' when they had to redo it. He tried to charge us. If anyone wonders, yes, we did our due diligence and had an inspection, but the wall was newly 'renovated' while Keller Williams Aka Pickett Street were broker and Jesse Moore and Ashley Hogue were the listing agent - covered up with no disclosure.

-Contractor was in regular communication with Ashley Hogue of Keller Williams Bothell aka Pickett Street , still no disclosure from ANY of the 3 parties involved!!! This is far from over ... We are seriously considering a lawsuit toward the seller and beyond. I also have pics of rot in wall, don't know if anyone here wants to see it-I can send or post. When we complained to the broker Mark, his response letter was that upon talking with HIS agent, not a single call or contact to us the buyers, he said they had done nothing wrong.

I just want to inform the public, both sellers who could end up being used and buyers to beware.

This is just the first complaint I write, I'm sure there will be more!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Home Repair
Review category
Real Estate
review #579360 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keller Williams Realty? Submit review ›
Helpful? 4 Yes 4 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
172 of 290 Keller Williams Realty reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Keller Williams Realty.
Filing a new complaint about
×