Keller Williams Realty - Substantial rot covered up on bearing wall while Keller Williams Pickett Street Bothell Jesse Moore Ashley Hogue was listing agent
Hi I just want to inform the public that we recently purchased a home in which Keller Williams Bothell aka Pickett Street was the listing Broker . The agent was Jesse Moore supposedly working with oversight to Ashley Hogue . We agreed to repairs done prior to a purchase that would be done which were not done to code nor to any realtor ethical standard. The short of it is that home had a 3 1/2' x 3 1/2 foot rotted wall space on a bearing wall. The wall was covered up by new tiling - though framing was rotted through to the point where you could see directly to the outside water membrane.
- This was such a LARGE and GLARING hole, that the same contractor who did the bathroom the first time and supposedly 'didn't discover it' suddenly had to 'discovered' when they had to redo it. He tried to charge us. If anyone wonders, yes, we did our due diligence and had an inspection, but the wall was newly 'renovated' while Keller Williams Aka Pickett Street were broker and Jesse Moore and Ashley Hogue were the listing agent - covered up with no disclosure.
-Contractor was in regular communication with Ashley Hogue of Keller Williams Bothell aka Pickett Street , still no disclosure from ANY of the 3 parties involved!!! This is far from over ... We are seriously considering a lawsuit toward the seller and beyond. I also have pics of rot in wall, don't know if anyone here wants to see it-I can send or post. When we complained to the broker Mark, his response letter was that upon talking with HIS agent, not a single call or contact to us the buyers, he said they had done nothing wrong.
I just want to inform the public, both sellers who could end up being used and buyers to beware.
This is just the first complaint I write, I'm sure there will be more!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Home Repair
- Review category
- Real Estate
You May Also Like
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "Major Issues1. Dryer Outlet was bad, would not work- Apartment complex offer washer and dryer hook ups.Date Reported 10/27/15Date Fixed 11/9/2015Time between reported and repaired: 2weeks 2. Hot Water tank went..."
- "Southern California real estate agent Vicky Goorchenko (http://www.kw.com/kw/agent/vgoorchenko) is the worst I've ever encountered. She is untruthful, brash, insulting, and once you sign the sales contract with her, her sense..."
- "I purchased an OmniBusBox unit, manufactured by Ballard Technologies, from a large customer of Ballard's last year. As this unit is licensed for their Copilot software, I called customer support..."
- "I used my tumbler in the Philippines, where there was always an issue with my water or ice. In March of 2015, I took two tumblers in hope they would..."
- "Are you serious no ones wants the new creepy lps. No one gives a *** about Ur company cuz i dont like. Yeah i know you have been improving ur..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "HI i recently purchased the instyler max, as i was letting it heat up to full capacity i had it sitting on the so called heat pad and lucky i..."
- "Well i find out today, 3 of the 4 refunds were made, but nit quite sure when theyll reach my bank!! As far as me NOT GETTING my mdse., i..."