Keller Williams Realty - Substantial rot covered up on bearing wall while Keller Williams Pickett Street Bothell Jesse Moore Ashley Hogue was listing agent
Hi I just want to inform the public that we recently purchased a home in which Keller Williams Bothell aka Pickett Street was the listing Broker . The agent was Jesse Moore supposedly working with oversight to Ashley Hogue . We agreed to repairs done prior to a purchase that would be done which were not done to code nor to any realtor ethical standard. The short of it is that home had a 3 1/2' x 3 1/2 foot rotted wall space on a bearing wall. The wall was covered up by new tiling - though framing was rotted through to the point where you could see directly to the outside water membrane.
- This was such a LARGE and GLARING hole, that the same contractor who did the bathroom the first time and supposedly 'didn't discover it' suddenly had to 'discovered' when they had to redo it. He tried to charge us. If anyone wonders, yes, we did our due diligence and had an inspection, but the wall was newly 'renovated' while Keller Williams Aka Pickett Street were broker and Jesse Moore and Ashley Hogue were the listing agent - covered up with no disclosure.
-Contractor was in regular communication with Ashley Hogue of Keller Williams Bothell aka Pickett Street , still no disclosure from ANY of the 3 parties involved!!! This is far from over ... We are seriously considering a lawsuit toward the seller and beyond. I also have pics of rot in wall, don't know if anyone here wants to see it-I can send or post. When we complained to the broker Mark, his response letter was that upon talking with HIS agent, not a single call or contact to us the buyers, he said they had done nothing wrong.
I just want to inform the public, both sellers who could end up being used and buyers to beware.
This is just the first complaint I write, I'm sure there will be more!
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor service
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Home Repair
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "WILLIAMS FAMILY WHO RENT HOUSE AT 3012 CHARLES ST. OMAHA NE 68131 HAVE HARASSED MY FAMILY FOR 14 MONTHS NOW. WILLIAMS FAMILY DEALS DRUGS & PROSTITUTION IS GOING ON. THEY..."
- "Defrauded by former KY EXAgenent using KY contracts..."
- "Major Issues1. Dryer Outlet was bad, would not work- Apartment complex offer washer and dryer hook ups.Date Reported 10/27/15Date Fixed 11/9/2015Time between reported and repaired: 2weeks 2. Hot Water tank went..."
- "We just returned from an adults get away at this fabulous all inclusive resort. We loved our room, which had an amazing ocean view and was recently renovated. Very clean..."
- "I bought a Gengar crewneck for 72 dollars in october - 2016. They said there was about 1 month shipping time because they are a small company with many customers...."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I bought a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher from Sears in 2011. The model is 665.13742K603. After two years the buttons have quit working. I read on multiple sites..."
- "Here is the problem: A 12 dollar tailgate cable for my truck broke. Ithas one small end and one slotted end for quick removal. Without thetwo different ends, the part..."
- "I used my tumbler in the Philippines, where there was always an issue with my water or ice. In March of 2015, I took two tumblers in hope they would..."