Scam, Fraud, Liar - Keller Williams Realty - Michelle Wilson
I had the horrible luck of getting involved with Michelle Wilson at Keller Williams Realty in Englewood Colorado. She lied over and over and over again about the age of the house, previous owners and inspections. When I made an offer based on these lies, she agreed to it, but apparently did not even speak with the seller. After I had already made arrangements for the deposit, she said the seller now says no and stopped replying to all of my communications. I got ahold of the seller directly and they said that they fired her due to fraud and that she never even ran the offer by them. I ended up not using Keller Williams Realty and buying directly from the seller. Thank God. Michelle Wilson is an entitled, unprofessional,Drama Queen that uses the F bomb every other word.
Michelle Wilson has a telephone number of 303-717-5285 and her e-mail is Unique.Estates@kw.com. The websites are: http://michellewilson.yourkwagent.com/ and http://www.kw.com/kw/
MICHELLE WILSON = LIAR, PROFANITY, FRAUD = KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I have already quoted close to 20 and have no work. Got one response, which never turned into a client. I have a Masters Degree, 25 years experience, and my..."
- "this agency preys on seniors with alzheimer's but aren't picky and will devour anything they can,they are dishonest and have the best lawyers,side by side with the senior protective services..."
- "Sam provides a program as many other digital marketers do. Its basically the same program, how to find clients based on FB ads, video or webinar and then close them..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "The following is a brief breakdown of publicly available information regarding Seth Grano CFPÂ®, his securities sales practices, and his FINRA regulatory history.Seth Erik Grano is a FINRA Registered Representative..."
- "I am a senior citizen. About 4 years ago I bought a pair of black New Balance no slip shoes with the little no slip symbol in the shoe and..."
- "My husband purchased a heart diamond in 1993 from Kay’s and we have been getting it reset occasionally. Oct. 2014 he had it reset at Jared, associate of Kay’s,..."