Scam, Fraud, Liar - Keller Williams Realty - Michelle Wilson
I had the horrible luck of getting involved with Michelle Wilson at Keller Williams Realty in Englewood Colorado. She lied over and over and over again about the age of the house, previous owners and inspections. When I made an offer based on these lies, she agreed to it, but apparently did not even speak with the seller. After I had already made arrangements for the deposit, she said the seller now says no and stopped replying to all of my communications. I got ahold of the seller directly and they said that they fired her due to fraud and that she never even ran the offer by them. I ended up not using Keller Williams Realty and buying directly from the seller. Thank God. Michelle Wilson is an entitled, unprofessional,Drama Queen that uses the F bomb every other word.
Michelle Wilson has a telephone number of 303-717-5285 and her e-mail is Unique.Estates@kw.com. The websites are: http://michellewilson.yourkwagent.com/ and http://www.kw.com/kw/
MICHELLE WILSON = LIAR, PROFANITY, FRAUD = KELLER WILLIAMS REALTY
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Hello Fellow Parent, Please read the emails between myself and the SCAMMERS M0del Agency. Save yourself a lot of time & maybe money! In the emails you will see that I clearly..."
- "One of your realtors named Simple "Simi" Bhandari from the Metropolitan/Morristown, NJ office, brought clients to our place for a showing on Sunday April 24th. The moment we opened the..."
- " I started working with the company in March 2015 and their information, guidance and support completely changed my life for the better. Believe me... I've been around the block and..."
- "I went in to the Fantastic Sams on US 41 in Bradenton, in the Target plaza. I used to go to the salon in Ellenton and recently moved to this..."
- "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat we were told it was leather, spent well over $3000.00 they are now terrible the leather is peeling off, it started in..."
- "We have 3 different "rooms" of furniture from Rooms To Go. The first was purchased less than 5 years ago ... and the chair is peeling so bad ......"
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "I bought a $14.00 pair of earrings that looked beautiful on their website. They looked stunning, and I was so excited to get them. I got them in the mail..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."