Keller Williams Realty Receptionist Review from Pretoria, Gauteng
I've recently encountered some harsh and nasty tweets from one of your receptionist at your porter ranch location.She insulted another user and told her that her grandma had no reason to cry over not knowing English because she should know English that if she is going to be in america to "learn the *** language" and not cry.
She also tweeted how she repeatly pretended not to know Spanish to your costumers because they should learn English!
I can't believe you would hire a receptionist who doesn't even want to help people.I would never let someone so insensitive and ignorant be the "helping" hand of the company.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " An agent in the front office brags how she had 5 pit bulls removed in 4 years working here. I told her she has much more to..."
- "They knew about the leaking roof and covered it up with paint. After I moved in, I found the leaking roof to be so significant. The ridge vent was to..."
- "I would select zero star rating if it was available. These people will lie to you, not stand by their contract with you, will allow "renters from ***" to destroy..."
- "During March 2015 i subscribed to web.com, the service delivery was pathetic therefor decided to find another service provider. I complained in writing to web.com as well as that they debit..."
- "My GE dishwasher (about $1,000 price) leaves a residue of (liquid) dishwasher detergent after each dish washing. It was that way since I bough it, and the warranty repair did..."
- "i have placed an order on last yearseptember and still did not receive it.I've been emailing them ever since, a month later (after emailing so many times)they reply to me..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."