Keller Williams Realty Home Buying Review from Virginia Beach, Virginia
Kari McMurray was very nice and attentive when we began out of state house hunting process. Kari's ability to rope us in, and trust her was so out of the norm, that my husband and I have now questioned our judgement. It's not easy moving from one area to the next, especially if your military. We entrusted Kari to be our eyes and ears on the ground, as we were not able to look at houses. She was very reassuring when we found our house. She reassured us that the sellers had the home professionally painted, and the HW floors were well HW! The many trials that we faced have been daunting--- including HWY 17 in our front yard. The noise, exhaust fumes make it impossible to open windows or sit outside. The floors were buffed, because in fact they are manufactured HW, at our cost. The painting alone has cost us over $1000, and every stroke we do we find the most obvious blemishes. Kari's comment to us "well there was furniture and pictures up." On the crown molding...on the floor... We entrusted Kellher Williams and Kari McMurray to help us with a difficult transition, only to be bamboozled, misrepresented agent who only cared about the bottom dollar. Kari's inability to represent the buyers best interest will not change. If Kellher Williams continues to employ people with a broken moral compass then look deeper and higher into the company itself. These are just a few pictures of the hundred My and I took. The others are of an entire room that needs sanding, skim coated and painted because of damage. The Romantic lavender gray bedroom is in fact Battleship gray. The endless misleading astounds my husband and I.
The day before closing, as we walked through. Kari promised to make things right- she stated "i will do everything to make You and Jeff happy. Being honest upfront, and misrepresenting a property in "pristine" condition is where she fell so short, we truly don't know how she can sleep at night.Her last txt message...Stacy,I never agreed to have your entire house painted or to spend $3000. The contract is closed and while I did offer to help, it is only out of kindness and not obligation. Did you decide that you do not need to have the door installed?
Oh the doors-- the doors are locked from the inside. You need a key in every doorknob to get out of the exterior house. This is a fire code violation. And everydoor is not level with door frame. Making it impossible to come and go on exterior doors.
And the Landfill that is being reopened. Nothing was disclosed to us but a "great house." Shame on Kellher Williams, and shame on Kari McMurray.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "The company hud homes department is a scam! After paying roughly $200 in attempt to increase my presence in the South Florida real estate market, they wouldnt respond to my..."
- "I called Ms. Allison to inquire about a property that she told 2 different agents I contacted that the property is cash only. It is owned by BofA &..."
- "One of your realtors named Simple "Simi" Bhandari from the Metropolitan/Morristown, NJ office, brought clients to our place for a showing on Sunday April 24th. The moment we opened the..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "This is how the sweater I ordered arrived. It was defective to start and the plastic string that gives it the wavy look at the hem was completely coming out...."
- "I ordered a "Deluxe" funeral spray, shown. Their website said the Deluxe was what was pictured. I paid $107. I accidentally put "Jr." after my brother's name (my Dad was..."
- "Over all I've been very pleased with outfits and their quality. My latest purchase of the black and white Daisy yoga pants has left me disappointed. While the coordinating top..."
- "In the process of having hard wood floors installed by lowes when we 1st spoke I told them I was sure was water damage I was it would be take..."
- "The items are not as attractive as the pictures they use to advertise the clothes. Basically the picture you see was taken from a magazine and then someone..."