Keller Williams Realty Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas

43 of 290 Keller Williams Realty reviews

I know how hard it can be to find the right place for the right price in the greater Houston area, so as a tenant I want to help my landlord and any future tenants out as much as I can.Having said that, this is still my home for the time being...

I am cleaning my new residence and moving through the night because it is hot in Texas in July and I work. On Thursday, 6/22/16, at 7:30pm, I heard keys jingling at my door with no knock, as my dogs would have erupted if there had been, and thought that since I had not been notified of a showing that evening, they it was probably my next door neighbor. I went about my way getting ready to go out... Then I got a voicemail saying an agent was at my door and could not get in.

I called them back to explain that I had not received any notice, that I was not decent, my dogs were home, and that the place was a mess. The lady told me that she would inform the agent that it was not an appropriate time. Remember, it was 7:30 on a Thursday night, and I hadn't been informed.

Well I felt bad for whoever was looking for a new home, so I quickly got myself dressed, and opened the door to explain the situation and let the people in my messy home.Embarrassingly enough to admit, I had been cleaning house and preparing to move stark naked.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Review category
Real Estate
review #888377 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Keller Williams Realty? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
43 of 290 Keller Williams Realty reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
meadowsadam

Jul 25 #1189715 Houston, Texas, United States

Where did the rest of my review go!? Lol.... Said nothing about maximum characters, now the last part and point of the story is missing.... SMH

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Keller Williams Realty.
Filing a new complaint about
×