Keller Williams Realty - Josette Alvarez was the best!!!
My husband and I can't speak highly enough of our experience with Josette Alvarez. We were first-time home buyers and sellers with very little knowledge of how the process works. We met with a couple of Realtors before Josette but we knew instantly that she was the one for us. Josette is honest and hands-on and she really helped to take the pressure off of us.
We never felt forced to make or accept an offer. Josette walked us through every step of the negotiations, even suggesting that we write a letter to the sellers to explain why we thought they should choose us. It was an unconventional approach but it worked and we thank Josette for that every day! We have several friends looking for homes and thinking about selling, and we always recommend Josette to them!
More Review Details
What I liked
- Working with josette alvarez
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Please see our full story on holdthemaccountablenow.com Patricia Webb from Keller Williams in Sacramento CA ruined our lives. She not only lied about the properties true nature,..."
- "I Hate This Company With A Passion! No Wonder The Other Review Gave Them A One (1) Star Rating As Well! I have been severely harassed and tormented by Ruben s Jr...."
- "Missy Starling, ABR ALHS Realtor from Dallas Fort Worth Area has scammed us out of money from the purchase of our home. It is unfortunate that we are pushed to..."
- "I am going to try to keep this short and to the point although it took several months and my talking to over 20 people to get absolutely nothing done!..."
- "My fiance and I were on a quest for a good quality living room set. We went all over San Diego, through Ashley, Living Spaces, Pottery Barn, etc trying to..."
- "Molina withdrew $1066.02 from my checking account without my approval. This has caused a tremendous hardship to my payment obligations. My rent was due on Jan 1, 2015,..."
- "I was with my mother, grandmother, and grandfather in the disabled line, my grandmother is lame and incontinent and my grandfather can't walk down slopes. The line for people with..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "Im an insurance agent of 20 years due to anti-money laundering laws i'm required to take training on what to look out for and i'm sure these bank tellers take..."