My husband and I can't speak highly enough of our experience with Josette Alvarez. We were first-time home buyers and sellers with very little knowledge of how the process works. We met with a couple of Realtors before Josette but we knew instantly that she was the one for us. Josette is honest and hands-on and she really helped to take the pressure off of us.

We never felt forced to make or accept an offer. Josette walked us through every step of the negotiations, even suggesting that we write a letter to the sellers to explain why we thought they should choose us. It was an unconventional approach but it worked and we thank Josette for that every day! We have several friends looking for homes and thinking about selling, and we always recommend Josette to them!

I liked: Working with josette alvarez.

5.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Keller Williams Realty?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Keller Williams Realty - Vicky Goorchenko: Horrible Real Estate Agent Keller Williams Realty "Southern California real estate agent Vicky Goorchenko (http://www.kw.com/kw/agent/vgoorchenko) is the worst I've ever encountered. She is untruthful, brash, insulting, and once you sign the sales contract with her, her sense..." Read more Keller Williams Realty Customer Care Review from Houston, Texas Keller Williams Realty "I know how hard it can be to find the right place for the right price in the greater Houston area, so as a tenant I want to help my..." Read more Keller Williams Realty Receptionist Review from Pretoria, Gauteng Keller Williams Realty "I've recently encountered some harsh and nasty tweets from one of your receptionist at your porter ranch location. She insulted another user and told her that her grandma had no..." Read more Keller Williams Realty - Tracey Music Snepp was pushy, unprofessional, insulting and inept Keller Williams Realty "I was contacted by this agent to ask if she could show my home, which is not yet on the market, to out of town buyers. I agreed with..." Read more Oberto Sausage Company - Extensive Molds in Unopened Beef Jerky Package and 8 Months Before "Best By" Date Oberto Sausage Company "I had purchased a package of Oberto Original Beef Jerky 10 oz from amazon last year, received sealed and unopened, with a "Best By 05Jan18" date. On April 18, 2017,..." Read more Vacation Rental Pros - Filthy Home With Stagnant Pool Vacation Rental Pros "BE FOREWARNED Vacation Rental Pros offered only a partial refund if I signed a waiver agreeing to not "disclose" to anyone, including "any online reviews", the atrocious condition this property..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more