Keller Williams Realty - Horrible BASEMENT!!!
I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates.I explain about the fumes that came from the basement.
The odor was so bad after several summer it came through the floor, we try everything. In the summer time, we we're able to place a plastic (weather window plastic) over the vents but after the several season of summer it didn't matter smell got to great. Me and my family was sick from the odor and all the landlord cared about was the late payment of rent. Also large rats coming in to the basement and big frog.
The porch is falling apart too. We moved out a year and half ago, I intend on seeking a medical attention because we are still feeling sick to see if our sickness came from possible radon and mold that came from that basement. Shortly after we left, my daughter ended up in the hospital with symptons that may have been cause by that basement. When we ended up in court due to my late rent, I mention the basement to the judge and show the pictures.
I also mention the fumes and the only thing the landlord had to say is "GET OUT! IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE BASEMENT ODOR".
It is true about the way Of Keller Williams officers are very rude.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I received my written notice of my lease expiration and pending rent increase when and if I renew my lease in October. My current base rent is $1,454.00..."
- "Southern California real estate agent Vicky Goorchenko (http://www.kw.com/kw/agent/vgoorchenko) is the worst I've ever encountered. She is untruthful, brash, insulting, and once you sign the sales contract with her, her sense..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "This JD Byriders company and CNAC is a rip off. I got my car from them August 2016. Went there and see if I get approved. So filled up an..."
- "DON'T use them. I placed my order using PAYPAL on Nov 12. Stupidly, I thought these would be Thanksgiving outfits ... then Christmas ... THEN VALENTINE'S. They have NO customer..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "bonjour , Je ne pouvais même pas obtenir mon chèque code PIN sur mon mobile mon problème est toujours pas résolu, vous pouvez vérifier mon compte s'il vous plaît aidez-moi..."
- "We bought Norwood windows and doors approximately six years ago at the suggestion of our architect. At the time he felt norwood windows were not only architecturally appropriate for home..."