Keller Williams Realty - Agent posting racist comments on facebook
To whom is may concern,
It's a bit concerning seeing your agents posting comments in the public domain that are undoubtably racist, and also in my opinion, bullying. Now everyone has the right to their own opinion, but when those opinions are posted publicly, and in this nature, it's wrong. Let alone, she's commenting on the looks of two young girls. I would expect your agents to serve everyone equally, but it's hard to see that when comments like this are posted to Facebook.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Product or service
- Keller Williams Realty Staff
- Review category
- Real Estate
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I've recently encountered some harsh and nasty tweets from one of your receptionist at your porter ranch location. She insulted another user and told her that her grandma had no..."
- "I know how hard it can be to find the right place for the right price in the greater Houston area, so as a tenant I want to help my..."
- "I notified the landlord from Keller Williams Alex Coates. I explain about the fumes that came from the basement. The odor was so bad after several summer it came through..."
- "I arrived with my daughter-in-law 15 minutes early for a doctors appointment and after having to check in twice she was still not taken in till 35 minutes after her..."
- "Ordered the same meal i get at every dennys i go to. Ultimate skillet. And the rutland dennys gave me this sad excuse for a meal. Half of what..."
- "Big time violation. The management allowed a lady who is a close friend to move everything from her filthy apartment into my 80 year old aunts apartment after the ***..."
- "THIS REVIEW HELPS YOU GET YOUR REFUND BACK!! WHEN YOU ARE IN THE SAME SITUATION, FIGHTING WITH BAD SELLERS, AND ALIEXPRESS WOULD WANT TO CLOSE YOUR EASE IN SELLER'S FAVOR!!..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."