I consigned with this business and had a good experience.I signed a contract from the beginning agreeing to receive 50% of the sale price which I knew that after 90 days of being in the showroom the selling price would go down in order to move it.

I am pleased with the way that the entire transaction (from the time it was picked up for my property to the time that items sold). If I had an alternative way to sell the items myself for 100% of the profit of course I would've done so, however, I was not in a position to do so please. With that being said, I am grateful that this service provider was able to pick up, store and sell my items. This is a business who is providing a service service and that comes with a price.

I would not do anything differently if I had a similar need again.Thank you Keith!

5.0
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Ease of doing business with Keith and Co. / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Keiths Classic Furniture?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Lazboy inferier leather product Lazboy "Sofa and chair are both less than five years old. When we purchased our La-Z-Boy, we were told it was 100% real leather. I do not see a real quality..." Read more Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Do Not Waste Your Time With Closet Factory And You Will Find Out Why? Closet Factory "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..." Read more El Dorado Furniture - El Dorado sells defective furniture. El Dorado Furniture "Some time went by, and 2 triple recliner sofas started peeling, I contacted them again, and I was told it was normal wear and tear..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Dominos Pizza - I ordered a large 3 topping pizza at the March Lane store and they messed up my order first of all Dominos Pizza "I asked for half garlic sauce , half red sauce . that didnt happen it was all garlic. I didnt get my reciept when I paid, nor did she ask..." Read more Morgan Properties - BAND FFOM PROPERTY CONT.... Morgan Properties "Here are some more text and emails from April 28 a text and email about my property; Also on May 1-5! I have more that goes in between these days..." Read more