Chatsworth, New Jersey
100% full Not resolved

I purchased keen shoes that were made specifically for walking near water thru streams, etc..

Related: KEEN SHOES --terrible quality, no response from Cust Service

I use then in the summer months and they are lightly used .When I went to put them on this spring, I noticed that both shoes have become unglued. They were both attached at the heel and toe but the remainder of the shoes were detached. I went through the warranty department at Keen and filed a claim online. After 20 days of no reply, I contacted Keen department.

They informed me that if the shoes sit for to long a period of time, the glue dries up. They denied the warranty claim. I never heard of such a lame excuse I tend to purchase good quality shoes and take care of them. These shoes were over $100 dollars.

Based on this products poor performance and warranty service, I will not be buying Keen shoes again.There are to many good companies out there that stand behind their product to settle for an inferior shoe.

Review about: Shoes.

I didn't like: Shoes performance.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Keen Shoes Shoes
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $100
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Keen Shoes?

Comments

I am dealing with this same problem right now.Very unhappy with Keen.

I have bought many many pairs of Keens, including water shoes, in the past with no problems.

It seems the quality of Keen shoes may have gone south.Will not buy Keens in the future.