KDs Auto Sales - Dishonest, greedy and completely dishonorable people!

1 of 6 KDs Auto Sales reviews

Purchased a supposedly like new car from KD'S auto sales in Margate, Fl. Spoke to Kris of KD'S auto Sales and he assured me that the vehicle was in excellent condition and like new. I told him I was 71 years old and this would probably be the last vehicle I purchased and I was assured by him that he would even let his Grandmother drive this vehicle across country. I am SURE GLAD I am not his Grandmother. Nothing like being screwed by a Grandson!!!!!!

When received wrecked, scratches all over vehicle, trim falling off, water in headlights, tires bald, cigarette burns in carpet, and tint film peeling off rear window. Needless to say I was so upset and actually afraid to even drive the vehicle, I requested a refund but of course his greed for the Almighty dollar takes precedence over honesty and honor and he refused.

ANOTHER SENIOR CITIZEN BEING RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!

These are only a few problems with the vehicle, the other problems with tires, headlights, carpets and rear window were not taken pictures of. I was so upset and the seller wanted the pictures right away, so only took pictures of vehicle existing and new damage.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Unfair Car Sale
Review category
Dealers
review #515985

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with KDs Auto Sales? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 1 No 1
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 6 KDs Auto Sales reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
kds

Feb 26, 2015 #951466 Pompano Beach, Florida, United States

Vehicle was damaged by uninsured transporter while in transport from florida to Louisiana. I have 50plus pictures showing every angle of this vehicle before it left my lot and bill of lading from transporter showing no damage at time of pickup from my facility. Please contact me for proof.

0 0 Reply

Oct 11, 2015 #1046306

Everyone knows you are a crook and lie through your teeth kid. The word is getting out there and you will be shut down. The only thing you are good at is screwing everyone you come into contact with. Blaming the transport co. Is another lie buddy. Transport companies don't make tint peel, put water into headlights, put cigarette burns into carpet etc. Your lies are so *** and OBVIOUS.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about KDs Auto Sales.
Filing a new complaint about
×