KDs Auto Sales - Dishonest, greedy and completely dishonorable people!
Purchased a supposedly like new car from KD'S auto sales in Margate, Fl. Spoke to Kris of KD'S auto Sales and he assured me that the vehicle was in excellent condition and like new. I told him I was 71 years old and this would probably be the last vehicle I purchased and I was assured by him that he would even let his Grandmother drive this vehicle across country. I am SURE GLAD I am not his Grandmother. Nothing like being screwed by a Grandson!!!!!!
When received wrecked, scratches all over vehicle, trim falling off, water in headlights, tires bald, cigarette burns in carpet, and tint film peeling off rear window. Needless to say I was so upset and actually afraid to even drive the vehicle, I requested a refund but of course his greed for the Almighty dollar takes precedence over honesty and honor and he refused.
ANOTHER SENIOR CITIZEN BEING RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!
These are only a few problems with the vehicle, the other problems with tires, headlights, carpets and rear window were not taken pictures of. I was so upset and the seller wanted the pictures right away, so only took pictures of vehicle existing and new damage.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Unfair Car Sale
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a 2011 Keystone Springdale 29 RLS travel trailer and found corrosion holes about 2 inches from the roof and about 2 feet from the front of..."
- "I purchased a Thor Hurracaine 2016 in August 2015. So much is wrong with it .The furnace still does not work right. The bedroom closets are leaking, but would..."
- "First I must say that out dealer in Akron, General RV, has been considerate and helpful . As far as the Mirada by Coachman of Forest River Inc. goes, it..."
- " I just bought 2 boxes of original premium top with sea salt crackers that two of the boxes were it look like rats opened..."
- "THEY CHARGE ME LATE FEE FOR NO REASON, IF YOU PAY TOWARDS PRINCIPAL THEY POCKET IT, AFTER A YEAR AND HALF OF $400 PAYMENTS EVERY MONTH I STILL OWE HOW..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "I have just resolved a month-long battle to get my (partially) repaired phone returned. • I accepted Elite’s quote for repair on 03/11 and on 04/11 delivered it to the local..."