Kaylens Pizzeria - Kaylen's Pizzeria (Concord, NH) bad service and manners
My husband and I ordered from this pizzeria on 9/4/2011.The subs were horrible and made wrong.
We called the pizzeria to make one sub without onions and it had onions on it. Called the pizzeria and spoke with the manager who stated he would send out another sub. When the sub was delivered, it was another mistake. Called the pizzeria again and spoke with manager.
He said he would make another sub but I wanted my money back.
Told me that he would not refund my money at all and cursed at me.Will never order again!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Special Subs
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "My daughter and grand-daughters had a girls night out which we only do once a year. We we entered this gross nasty facility there was no food the salad bar..."
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "My family and I went to the Hooters in Crestview Florida. I was visiting for the holidays. We arrived and there was no hostess. We sat ouraelves. It took ten..."
- "The company behind the Prepaid Visa Upside Debit Cards has an F rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). The BBB has noticed a pattern of complaints concerning Metabank---Cardholder Services...."
- "On 9/15/2011, my husband and mother-in-law purchased a used car from Mr. Herbert. Mr. Herbert signed the "Certificate of Title" over to my mother-in-law. Two days later, Mr. Herbert called..."
- "My husband and I were told that our car needed a water pump and was quoted $530.00. Before the quote, we were charged $38.00 just to have the car inspected..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."
- "My father was kind enough to give me a H&D fruit of the month gift, a pricey thing for 12 mos. I live where there is no home delivery of..."
- "I bought a box of Suzy Qs and opened the package and got a weird chemical smell. I could barely choke down one ***, I threw the rest out and..."