Kaylens Pizzeria - Kaylen's Pizzeria (Concord, NH) bad service and manners
My husband and I ordered from this pizzeria on 9/4/2011.The subs were horrible and made wrong.
We called the pizzeria to make one sub without onions and it had onions on it. Called the pizzeria and spoke with the manager who stated he would send out another sub. When the sub was delivered, it was another mistake. Called the pizzeria again and spoke with manager.
He said he would make another sub but I wanted my money back.
Told me that he would not refund my money at all and cursed at me.Will never order again!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Special Subs
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "This is the worst experience Ive ever had at a Golden Corral. I must comment on our hostess Sandra. Her customer service was AWESOME!! But she was clearly being over..."
- "I should have known better than to order a menu item by looking at the photo, but none the less I did. I ordered a new "Breakfast Skillet" and it..."
- "On July 25, 2014, I went to the Applebee's on Kirkwood Highway, Wilmington, Delaware for a lunch date with my son. I ordered the Bourbon Steak. When the meal arrived,..."
- "Roofer installed Ice & Water Shield UNDER Drip Edge thus directing water into soffit, should have been installed OVER Drip Edge! Roofer ONLY installed but one row of..."
- "My husband and I were told that our car needed a water pump and was quoted $530.00. Before the quote, we were charged $38.00 just to have the car inspected..."
- "The company behind the Prepaid Visa Upside Debit Cards has an F rating with the BBB (Better Business Bureau). The BBB has noticed a pattern of complaints concerning Metabank---Cardholder Services...."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "So unhappy with fence install here in Buffalo, NY. Home Depot only has ONE contractor they use in WNY area so BEWARE. They built my back fence too high and..."