This is the most unprofessional, unorganized, and disreputable company I have ever had the unfortunate pleasure of dealing with.I highly suggest you look elsewhere for whatever it is you may be shopping for.
"Kay" lies about when orders have been shipped (essentially says that they have when they haven't), does not hold up her promised 2-3 week lead time, and is a scam artist. I WILL BE GETTING MY MONEY BACK!!! In the meantime, the bridesmaids have to find another dress mere weeks from the wedding date.
She claims to based out of Singapore, but you would have no way of knowing that from their website.
She also claimed to have been in an "accident" resulting in a trip to the ER which was one of her excuses as to why the dresses haven't shipped yet.Regardless, she is a LIAR!!!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Full Length Convertible
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I have owned my Saladmaster Cookware for over 40 years! I bought it in 1973 for about $700, which was an outrageous amount back then. (I made payments..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "Jessica Zamarron of Pink Sugar XO arrested for using stolen credit cards obtained by mail thieves Aret and Frances Frangulyan. They pilfered over 759 credit card statements in their..."
- "This unethical company takes you all the way through the "free" design and storage of a logo, collects all of your information, including your email and mailing address and telephone..."
- "I hired Simply The Best Entertainment to have a DJ for a teenage birthday party. Eric Symons, who said he was the owner, sent a 60 year old guy named..."
- "Purchased a couch set - surface of the sofa upholstery wearing off. I purchased warranty - they say won't cover. Customer service kicked me out. Wasted 270 Dollars on warranty. Bargain best..."
- "120$ Wasted on a dress that looks nothing like site dress very poorly imitated. If we had more money and time they wouldn't be worn. I will never order from..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "Order 32 chairs, 12 of them either have scratch or nails through the back to the front. They never sent me any tracking numbers or delivery date even I called..."