Verified Reviewer

I spoke to a sales person yesterday and he told me to bring in my faulty jacket that I reported so I drove all the way from Ashhurst 30min away to bring my jacket in today and a (rude manager Indian fella I charge) of the Kathmandu Palmerston North store or sales person told me to come back another day because he needs to speak to the salesman first and I can come back' I told him why cannot he help me or sent the jacket in to get assessed and he told me because it's for training purpose !!!! So I need to accept my time being wasted!!

That customer service is absolute *** and I expect something to be done about it, I have never encountered someone so rule and unprofessional in a clothing store in my life! He would not accept my jacket or help me and sent me away.

Preferred solution: An apology and my jacket returned to be resolved as a faulty product .

Kathmandu Clothing Pros: Quality product and professional service.

Comments