Resolved

I worked on this site for 9 years, with a high rating average.They take close to 60% of your earnings and recently have set up a very sneaky and illegal system to increase their earnings.

We are strongly discouraged to end a call with clients, or refuse to take a client. Readers who don't follow these rules get their accounted restricted. My account was restricted, likely because I turned down clients I could not help.

If your a looking for a reading, look elsewhere.

The legit readers on this site are being removed for being ethical.

It is not only illegal to put these type of controls, it also leads to clients being scammed and paying for services they do not need.A site like this gives psychics a bad name.

1.4
Additional Fees
Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Kasamba?

Comments

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia #1272715

Kasamba plays somewhat unethical.They give the right to the PSYCHICS to block the ratings from the CLIENTS, because of which Pshychics on Kasamba cunningly avoids bad ratings and are left with more of good ratings and feedback.

This way Kasamba actually stripe clients of their valuable money.

I am not saying that all readers are fake.There are few good readers on Kasamba (Yazmin, Katherine and some others)

Few of the Kasamba person who are average include Sabestian, but then his readings are only 60-70% ok and rest are off, with timelines matching sometimes.

Thanks

KasambaCares
Kasamba Verified Representative

Hello,

We appreciate your comments and review.The Kasamba website, and app, are always striving to provide the most outstanding service to our clients, as well to our advisors.

We set goals for our advisors in hope to help increase their earnings and clientele.

We are sorry that you were restricted from obtaining new clients, but we wish you continue to provide service to your existing clients.

Please do not hesitate to contact us via our service center.

Discovery Bay, California, United States #1239794

I had similar experiences like you this month.I am a fully five stars advisor, meaning I got all five stars from my paid clients.

My listings were rejected and put down off their advisor profile lists all of sudden after I started working for them for only six days. They said I had very low retention score. I guess some of my clients left right after the free three minutes expired. I personally didn't mind if they left or not because I was not there to waste people's money.

However, Kasamba thought differently and they just wanted us to keep clients as long as possible so they could take 67 % from my earnings. After tax, I only took 37% of what clients paid, plus since I was "new" to this website, they put me on the last few pages and I only earned five or six American dollars per day, like one day a live chat calling. They asked me to pay the registration fee to be an advisor for fifty American dollars before I started working, so calculating the difference between what I was actually paid and what I had to pay out to them first, I would be only paid less than thirty American dollars in total for all these days. (As of writing this review, I haven't received my payment yet.)They restricted me from having new clients and said I had to manage my current small clientele after I fought hard for my working rights.

But they only said vaguely something like that if they saw a good return of my existing clients and they stayed longer to pay, they would...

If you want to have a better experience with a reading, I suggest you looking somewhere else!With them implementing these "new immoral rules " on advisors, it's very likely that you will end up with spending thousands of dollars to listen to "fantasies!" Last, I was new to kasamba but I had personally practiced spiritual reading for more than ten years in person or on other websites!