Kasamba - Former Reader

2 of 39 Kasamba reviews

I worked on this site for 9 years, with a high rating average.They take close to 60% of your earnings and recently have set up a very sneaky and illegal system to increase their earnings.

We are strongly discouraged to end a call with clients, or refuse to take a client. Readers who don't follow these rules get their accounted restricted. My account was restricted, likely because I turned down clients I could not help.

If your a looking for a reading, look elsewhere.

The legit readers on this site are being removed for being ethical.

It is not only illegal to put these type of controls, it also leads to clients being scammed and paying for services they do not need.A site like this gives psychics a bad name.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

KasambaCares

Nov 13 #1239924

Kasamba verified representative

Hello,
We appreciate your comments and review. The Kasamba website, and app, are always striving to provide the most outstanding service to our clients, as well to our advisors.
We set goals for our advisors in hope to help increase their earnings and clientele.
We are sorry that you were restricted from obtaining new clients, but we wish you continue to provide service to your existing clients.
Please do not hesitate to contact us via our service center.

0 0 Reply

Nov 12 #1239794 Discovery Bay, California, United States

I had similar experiences like you this month. I am a fully five stars advisor, meaning I got all five stars from my paid clients. My listings were rejected and put down off their advisor profile lists all of sudden after I started working for them for only six days. They said I had very low retention score. I guess some of my clients left right after the free three minutes expired. I personally didn't mind if they left or not because I was not there to waste people's money. However, Kasamba thought differently and they just wanted us to keep clients as long as possible so they could take 67 % from my earnings. After tax, I only took 37% of what clients paid, plus since I was "new" to this website, they put me on the last few pages and I only earned five or six American dollars per day, like one day a live chat calling. They asked me to pay the registration fee to be an advisor for fifty American dollars before I started working, so calculating the difference between what I was actually paid and what I had to pay out to them first, I would be only paid less than thirty American dollars in total for all these days. (As of writing this review, I haven't received my payment yet.)They restricted me from having new clients and said I had to manage my current small clientele after I fought hard for my working rights. But they only said vaguely something like that if they saw a good return of my existing clients and they stayed longer to pay, they would put my listings back. I... Show more

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Kasamba.
Filing a new complaint about
×