PURCHASED ON EBAY FROM KARMALOOP (SAME AS WEBSITE) A CROOKS AND CASTLE TEE SHIRT.TE SHIRT THEY SENT ME WAS A FAKE NOT AUENTHTIC.

THE SHIRT WAS ROUGH, AND CAME WITH TAG THAT STATED HEATHER GREY SHIRT, NOT ORIGINAL CASTLE AND CROOK TAGS. THE SEWN ON TAGS WERE NOT AUTHENTIC, AND THE INSIDE TAG ALTHOUGH SAID CASTLE AND CROOK WAS ALSO FAKE AND MUCH SHORTER THAN ORIGINAL MANUFACTURE TAG. THE BAG THE SHIRT CAME IN WAS PAIN BAG THAT SAID GRAY SHIRT, AUTHENTIC SHIRTS COME BAGS THAT SAY CROOKS CASTLE.

THEY ARE SELLING FAKE CLOTHING, THERE RESPONSE WAS THATS THE WAY THE MANUFACTURER SENT IT TO US.BE FOREWARNED THEY SELL FAKE CLOTHING ONLINE THROUGH EBAY AND THEIR PAGE WWW.KARMALOOP.COM STAY AWAY.

Review about: Fake Shirt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $35
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Karmaloop?

Comments

heyabuddy

That's not possible.Karmaloop is a retailer that gets their inventory DIRECTLY from the actual brands.

They store it in their own warehouse and ship to people who purchase. They ALSO have the best prices of those brands since they are ALWAYS running a sale. So their clothes CAN'T be fake because it comes directly from brands, through their teams. Of course they rebag the shirt with basic bag and put into KL box, but they don;t even have the means of creating fake clothes.

That's just a strange review and totally inaccurate.I've been shopping with them and PLNDR.com for years and have never had an issue, ESPECIALLY with fake merch.

to heyabuddy Omaha, Nebraska, United States #972360

I just received what I thought to be a "*** crewneck" from karmaloop.com.*** is usually made in the USA and has custom tags.

What I receieved, the tag says made in Pakistan, and says "independent trading company".

They did not even attempt to make this look legit.I am very upset, but luckily it only cost me $14.40

to drewp #972362

The company is DO-PE. Without the hyphen. D.O.P.E

to drewp #972818

After consulting Do.pe's legal team, that verifies authenticity, it turns out my piece of clothing is authentic.However, the crewneck was made specifically for karmaloop and was explicitly stated to be made at a much lower quality than normal DO.PE.

just wanted to state this.

I am still very disappointed by the quality.But hey, it was $14

bigbob

thank you so much , I just checked my shirt that I received from www.karmaloop.com the other day and it has the same issues, the sewn in tags on the sides of the sleeves are indeed smaller and wider than the authentic tags and the stitching is not matched up with the stitching in the shirt and also the inside tag is indeed smaller than the authentic tags.I'm gonna return this shirt.

thanks.I wish I checked this site first.