Bowie, Maryland

I placed an order on December 11th that was guaranteed by Christmas.The money was deducted from my account on December 15th but the item never shipped.

I called 5 times beginning on 12/19 to check on the status of my item and was told the item was in the warehouse and would be shipped out prior to Christmas as stated on website. I received an email on Christmas Eve stating the item is not in the warehouse and will not be shipped by Christmas. I will NEVER order from Karmaloop again.

The customer service reps should have notified me that the items had not been received by Karmaloop to provide time to make alternate arrangements.I was told by the customer service rep on 12/23 while checking on my order that $25 would be provided for inconvenience; however the email that was sent in the middle of the night on CHRISTMAS EVE did not indicate there would be any credits for inconvenience.

Review about: Online Order.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $55
Preferred solution Price reduction

Had an Experience with Karmaloop?

Submit review

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #925722

Dude that could possibly be e-commerce fraud. They are not suppose to charge us for items they do not have in stock.